Insanity discussion

Roleplay! > House #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 936 (936 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) We need more charries before we start, so I'll freeze this for now.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy paced back and forth, heaving a sigh. Being forced to stay inside agitated her.

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hazel sits n grimy leather couch. She listens to the tiny radio fir any important news. But it rambles on about some dead kid.

Beck lies in his bunk, staring at tthe cieling. He listened to the rain patter. Beck also watched a drip from the wall

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments Beatrice, David and Luke sat around a small table playing cards. Every now and then one of them would give a small shout of triumph. The small radio sounds in the background but they pay no attention to it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy walked over to the small, tiny, blurry bulletproof glass window. It was the only one in the house. She gazed out, looking at all the carnage. In the distance, bullets and cannons were fired, yells and sounds of alarm were exchanged, and cries rung out across the battlefield. Rissy watched all of it, her fiery red hair splayed around her shoulders.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Yes!" David's shout was loud in the relative quiet. "I win!" Beatrice rolled her eyes and got up from the table. She had been sitting there, playing cards, for about two hours and was now stiff and bored. She paced around the small house for a bit before settling down on her bed and reading her only book.

"Any one else fancy a game of cards?" David asked the room. "Looks like we just lost one of our players."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine." Rissy snapped, sitting down at the table.

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hazel hears word of a card game. She shuts off the broken down thing and says,"I'll play." She suggests, yet again looking out at the rainy day.

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Wicked!" David beamed. "We now have enough players for Cheater!" David set to shuffling the cards. "Do you all know how to play?" There was a mischievous gleam in his eye. He loved playing Cheater and was amazing at it, which was why Beatrice and Luke usually never played it with him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy glared at him. "If I didn't know, I wouldn't be playing." She had been irritable the last few days, ever since they had moved her to this new house.

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments David merely smiled back a Rissy. "You agreed to play cards before I said what game we were playing." Luke rolled his eyes, David was in an annoyingly good mood today.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy raised her eyebrows. "And you think that matters?"

message 13: by Becky (last edited Sep 16, 2012 08:50AM) (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Not really." David winked and went back to shuffling the cards.
Upstairs Beatrice reclined on her bed, thinking about the world outside the four walls of House Number 1. "I wonder what's really out there." She muttered to herself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy snorted. She doubted that he could beat her at cards.

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hazel raisrs her eyebrows at Rissy's attitude. She shakes it off and listens in.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 6 comments Urd came down the stairs. "Anthing interesting?"

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Game of cards?" David smiled at Urd. "We haven't started yet, feel free to pull up a chair." He gave Rissy another smile. "Ignore miss grumpy pants over there, she's having a bad day."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy rolled her eyes. She drummed her fingers on the table impatiently.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 6 comments "Sure. Be prepared to be annoyed." (Urd is a cheater.)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm already annoyed enough," Rissy said.

message 21: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Well, this is going to be fun." Muttered Luke as his brother began to deal out the cards. He settled back in his chair and prepared to be annihilated at cards; Cheater was a bad game for him as he found very difficult to lie to people, and that was the whole premise of the game!

Upstairs Beatrice had dozed off on her bed, her book had fallen on the floor from where she had dropped it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't even know how to play Cheater... XD))

Rissy sat crosslegged on the chair, murmuring about how cards were stupid and how she'd rather be in the war then doing this. She looked up, her eyes a bright blue. Rissy's eyes were strange in that sense, they could change to almost any color.

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments ((cheater is basically where you have to cheat to win the game. you need to get rid off all your cards by putting them down in the middle of the table, but the cards have to go in sequential order and the people you play with have to be able to tell if you are putting down what you say or are, or if you are cheating and putting down just random cards. its an awesome game to play!!))

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Beamed David. "Just relax for a change, actually try and have some fun." He finished dealing out the cards and leaned back. "Now let the games begin!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks!))

"Fun." Rissy said. "The last time I had fun was seven years ago." She picked up her cards and smirked.

message 25: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Well, then, here's to having fun once every 7 years!" Grinned David. "You never know, you might enjoy having fun." He made a mock gasp of horror. "Wouldn't that be awful!"
Luke hid his smiled behind his hand of cards.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever you say." She picked up her cards and fanned them out in her hands.

message 27: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments Upstairs Beatrice rolled off her bed and hit the floor with a solid THUMP! She woke up with a start and swore loudly and explosively.
"My BOOK!" Beatrice held her crumpled book in her hands, most of the pages had been bent back on themselves and the cover was badly crumpled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy frowned at the commotion upstairs.

message 29: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "What was that?" Luke looked around the table.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It wasn't one of us, if that's what you were thinking." Rissy snapped, seeing him look around the table.

message 31: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments Luke frowned. "Well obviously it wasn't one of us, I was merely wondering if anyone had any idea what is was."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would we?" Rissy asked, her voice sharp.

message 33: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "I don't know. Maybe you have better hearing than me? Maybe you heard something I missed?" He shrugged.
"Oh for heavens sake, children." David put down his cards and stood up. "I'll go see what it was."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy set down her cards, and bolted up the stairs, nearly as if to challenge David. She saw a girl, extremely upset over the state of her book. "Um, hello?"

message 35: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments Beatrice jumped despite herself. "Oh, hi." She looked up at the girl. She realised she was still sitting on the floor and got to her feet. "What can I do for you?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you alright?" Rissy asked, her eyes a deep chocolaty brown.

message 37: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Yeah, just had a bit of an active dream and fell off my bed." She went red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry I've forgotten your name. I've seen you around the house. I'm Beatrice."

David poked his head around the door, he didn't come in because it was the girls room. "Wow, you are quick!" He smiled. "Everything all right in here?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Larissa. Call me Rissy." Rissy turned. "Yeah, we're fine."

message 39: by Becky (new)

Becky | 288 comments "Cool, see you later girlies." David ducked out of the room, just before a small ball bounced off the wall where his head had been a moment ago. Beatrice, who had thrown the ball, could hear his laughter receding down the stairs. Beatrice hated being called 'girlie' and David knew it!

"One of these days I will actually get lucky and hit him!" Muttered Beatrice as she went to retrieve her throwing ball.

message 40: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((update?))

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 9 comments Jade watched everyone with untrusting eyes. She didn't know any of them and thats the way she liked it.

Darren sat in a corner and just watched without saying a word.

message 42: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hazel gets up from the table. She bad work to do in her room.

Beck sits up on his bed and stretches his stiff back.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy rolled her eyes. "I hope it's soon."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sat up, abruptly opening his eyes. He was sweating and had woken up from a nightmare. For a full minute ho couldn't figure out where he was and was completely disoriented.

message 45: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) C'mon peeps!;)

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 9 comments Jade looked at Ryder without saying a word.

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) He looked around,getting up. Beck walked down the stairs.

Hazel sigh, bored

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy turned and jumped down the whole flight of stairs, her red hair flying. She landed with a loud thud, smiling.

message 49: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) She jumped, raising her eyebrows at Rissy

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rissy, turned, seeing a girl. "What?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19