The Not-So Austen Bookclub discussion

Writer's Corner > Extend the End ~ Creative Writing Challenge

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 4592 comments Mod
This is a bit of a challenge for all you bookworms out there! No matter your age, height or preference of ice-cream, this challenge is for you!

The challenge is to take one of your favourite stories (one that has finished/is still continuing at the moment) and to write/rewrite/extend the end of the story!!

Take your pick from anything from classics to YA fiction, and let all of us here know how YOU would end it; whether it's with a tragic death, a heartfelt reunion or a happily ever after!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 424 comments Oh my gosh, this sounds epic XD

message 3: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda | 1903 comments This sounds quite a challenge, but something many readers will relish as i don't beleive that anyone has never read a book and at one time thought that it should have ended differently. But, which book to choose? the possibilities are endless, especially if like me you own a libary! Thank you Booknut for your inspired ideas.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Olivia1395) | 1948 comments This sounds amazing!! Definitely a challenge, but an awesome one:)

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Wood-gaines (AnnaBanana13) | 1674 comments Love this!! Sounds so amazing booknut!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I would change Mockingjay. Definitely.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Wood-gaines (AnnaBanana13) | 1674 comments βιβλιοφάγος (a.k.a. Cat) wrote: "I would change Mockingjay. Definitely."

Agreed.

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Olivia1395) | 1948 comments βιβλιοφάγος (a.k.a. Cat) wrote: "I would change Mockingjay. Definitely."

For sure.