UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Icarus Rising
This topic is about Icarus Rising
Meet the Authors > Short term giveaway by Dominic Carney

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Carney (antarcticbear) | 4 comments Good day and abject apologies for 'gatecrashing' but I have only just found the UK Kindle Forum and the giveaway I am running on Kindle ends in 3 days.
Please jump through this window of opportunity while it is still there! Just go to Amazon and find Icarus Rising by Dominic Carney in Kindle ebooks. It will be available to you at zero price until midnight PST on Sunday 16.
It's an action thriller about Climate Change. And how to fix it. The good guys are environmental scientists; they are pitted against Big Oil.Much of the action is in the deepest Antarctic.
I'd love yout thoughts when you've read it.
Best wishes, curl up and have a good weekend.
Dominic
PS. If you don't have a Kindle just download a free app for your Smartphone, PC or other device.(less)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Hi Dominic. I'm pleased you've found us.

However, we do have just a few rules about where promos can be posted.

The best place in your very own author thread.

I'm going to move this to our meet the authors section.

Could you please read this and put your name in your thread title?

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

An amazon link to your book would be a good idea as well.

We're very friendly and love authors in our group, so please jump in and enjoy and if you have any questions, just ask away!

message 3: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Carney (antarcticbear) | 4 comments Thanks Patty. I don't want to break any conventions, just get my offer in front of group members. is there anywhere else it can also go so that people have a good chance of picking it up before the offer closes on Sunday?

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Nope, sorry Dominic. We are pretty adamant that everything promo-like goes into your Authors Thread unless it's a daily freebie.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments But don't worry, your offer will be looked at here just as thoroughly as anywhere else in the group.

More so if you join in some of the chatty threads and get to know us. :)

message 6: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Carney (antarcticbear) | 4 comments Thanks Patty and Elel. Sorry I'm a liitle late to the party. I will join in and contribute.

Best

DC

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Never too late to join the party, Dominic!

We've got a 24/7 party going on in here!

And please, call me Patti. ;)

message 8: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Carney (antarcticbear) | 4 comments Thanks Patti.