Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)
This topic is about Eragon
Dragon characters! > Saphira, Thorn and Glaedr!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 149 comments Mod
I sure hope I spelled her name right...anyway, she's the awesome dragon from Eragon!

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
She was great!However, I wish we got more of her perspective.
And I think it is only one "p."

No problem.

Don't forget Thorn or Glaedr!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 52 comments I loved to see the dragons come in Eragon esp. Sapphira and Thorn.

Iesha wrote: "I loved to see the dragons come in Eragon esp. Sapphira and Thorn."

Huh?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 52 comments I was saying that CP did a great job describing his dragons-Sapphira, Thorn and Glaedr.

Oh, got it. Yes he did! However, like I mentioned before I would have loved to see some more events happen through the dragons eyes.

message 10: by Cole (last edited Oct 07, 2012 10:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thorn huh? Why is that? Does the last book go into his character more because I haven't read that yet? I just don't have enough field time with Thorn to make him one of my favorites. I will say that he has a interesting set of circumstances that would make for a very definite character, whether he be likable or not.

message 11: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hahaha! Ya he did take his time writing that last book!
I bet you get under the skin of Lawful Good, haha! (do you role play?) But I don't view you out look on Murtagh and Thorn as a direct confrontation to that, I don't think you are choosing good or evil. I think you just care for those who nobody often thinks about. You have a soft place for the misunderstood or the underdog,am I right?

message 12: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis wrote: "Thanks, Cole. I play a few PC DND games, but I'm not really that much of a gamer. My brother is, and my dad was, years ago.

My soft spot for misunderstood underdogs is so soft they probably fall r..."

Okay, I won't. Hahaha!
What kind of games have you played?

message 13: by Dead (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dead (marcwashere) | 53 comments Duuude, if its a contest between the three dragons, thorn would kick butt

message 14: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ya, they are all very cool. That goes for any dragon!

message 15: by Dead (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dead (marcwashere) | 53 comments Duude. Glader got pwned by thrn and murtag

message 16: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis wrote: "Agreed, I've never actually encountered one that wasn't. Isn't that strange?"

Marc wrote: "Duude. Glader got pwned by thrn and murtag"

Ya, he did. But I like the way that all worked out.

message 17: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis wrote: "Agreed, I've never actually encountered one that wasn't. Isn't that strange?"

No, it isn't. Because dragons are everything we want them to be. We imagine them to be the strongest, most intelligent, etc. We craete creatures that we wish were real or that we were. But I see your point, there is no "bad" dragon.

message 18: by Dead (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dead (marcwashere) | 53 comments anyway. i still haven't gotten my hands on inheretence

message 19: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

True, not that dragons with weakness aren't kick butt either (they should have weaknesses).
Your dragons don't have any?

message 20: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis wrote: "Cole wrote: "True, not that dragons with weakness aren't kick butt either (they should have weaknesses).
Your dragons don't have any?"

They have lots, actually, but they're hard to get to. Cut one..."

That would be a pretty hard place to cut. But I see, drown them in their own blood philosophy.
Ya, if you live that long I would imagine you become pretty arrogant or just very withdrawn.

message 21: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marc wrote: "anyway. i still haven't gotten my hands on inheretence"

Me either!

message 22: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh, ya. Sorry I didn't notice that!

message 23: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

No, thank you!

message 24: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Boston | 1 comments I think Dragons are AWESOME but they are the SPIRITS of the WORLD!!!!!!