European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > Katherine: Feb 15 - Mar 15

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara W (last edited Feb 04, 2009 05:40PM) (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Hey everyone! Our February 15 - March 15 read will be:

Katherine

Katherine by Anya Seton

by Anya Seton

Anya Seton

We will start the discussion on February 15.

We'll do the discussion threads broken up by chapters like all the other times, but I figure this thread can be used by those frustrated with amazon's delivery slowness (or your library's slowness) or for any other reason. Just don't discuss the book in any detail here! (General "I'm a couple chapters in and I like it" comments are fine, but we'll start the real discussion threads on the 15th.) For those of you just joining us, you can look through the previous threads in this Monthly Group Read section to see how we did it before because the process will be the same (there's also a thread just like this thread for the other books we've read together).

message 2: by Bettie (new)

Bettie just ordered my copy so it'll be a while yet - I'll be the one lagging behind you all.

:O)

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) | 181 comments Just got this book in the mail over the weekend! Very exciting!

message 4: by Tacowsh1t (new)

Tacowsh1t | 7 comments I have already read this book twice so i am really exctied to see what everyone else has to say about it...

message 5: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Could anyone who has this book post here the number of parts and any headings/titles associated with those parts (if any)? I own this book (already read it), but it's in Illinois, so I'm not sure how to break up the threads. I'm taking the NY bar exam in about 9 days, so I just don't have time to run to the bookstore to check how this book is broken up (and amazon doesn't have the table of contents listed as part of the search the book feature). Thanks! I'll create the discussion threads as soon as I get this info.

message 6: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) Here you go my copy is split like this:

Part 1 (1366-1367)
Part 2 (1369)
Part 3 (1371)
Part 4 (1376 - 1377)
Part 5 (1381)
Part 6 (1387 - 1396)

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) | 181 comments Hey there - I was planning to post the parts tomorrow. I'll still do it then if you haven't gotten a chance. Sorry! Good luck on the bar!

message 8: by Sara W (last edited Feb 15, 2009 07:27PM) (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Oh thank you Emily! That's great! Tomorrow is fine. My head is spinning right now! I can't wait for this to be over.

Thank you Paula for listing the parts for me as well! I thought I would get on here earlier but didn't have a chance, so since it's already 1030pm, I'll just let Emily handle it tomorrow. Ha, I'll be normal in little over a week, THANK GOD!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Katherine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anya Seton (other topics)