Bordome Be Gone discussion

! 1 x 1 ! > River and Rose

Comments (showing 1-50 of 183) (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Hi. Hmm, I dunno but i'm into fantasy :)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Ok. Can I be the human as a girl?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Thanks:)

Name: Rashel
Appearance: tall and slim, has dark soft curls that fall to her waist, bluish green eyes framed by long thick lashes, rosy pink lips.
Personality: to be rp'ed.
History: will add later

River Song (DobbyIsFree) I will...

Rashel wondered around the woods a scowl dancing across her rosy pink lips.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sat by a tree and hurled her dagger at the tree opposite her, it flew back narrowly missing her face as she caught it and hurled it back as she tried to vent out her anger.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sighed softly and let her whirlwind of emotions consume her.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel bit her lower lip and wandered off.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel screamed but nothing came out as he clasped a hand over her mouth, she thrashed around as she struggled against him. Clawing at his hands she let out another scream, her bluish green eyes darting around.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel thrashed around making it harder for him to drink her blood as she screamed again. Her bluish green eyes protraying her fear and anger. She was a good fighter but up against a vampire she was nothing.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel lashed out again and kicked him really hard and punched him, for a secind startling him as she tried to push him away. She moved him away from her neck and struggled as she screamed again. Her vision started to blur slightly as the vampire had taken a lot of blood.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel twisted and thrashed around but then the weakness of blood ran through her body and her eyes began to close.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sagged against the wall, very weak from the loss of blood as her head lolled to the side. Her dark curls veiling her face as she passed out.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel's head lolled to the side as the blood ran down her throat, her dark curls falling forward.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) After a while, Rashel stirred in his arms and let out a groan, her head was pounding like crazy. Her greenish blue eyes started to flicker open as she coughed.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) As Rashel's bluish green eyes fully opened she let out a scream and thinking that it was the vampire who had attacked her before she hit him and sprang out of her arms. She swayed slightly as she got a head rush.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel confused murmured "why did he attack me? and why did he bite my neck". Drowsiness danced in her greenish blue eyes as she bit her lower lip.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel simply nodded along and said "okay", it still hadn't really hit her about what had happened but forciing a smile to dance across her rosy pink lips she said "well, thankyou".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel murmured "umm, well i'm new here and am looking for somewhere to live".

((g2g))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Lol, it was night where I am :) ))

Rashel eyed him warily but then said "okay".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel followed biting her lower lip and playing with her necklace.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel looked down at the charm necklace and said "my mother and the charms are from various people".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel looked around the house & smiled.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel frowned still not believing vampires existed, looking down she said to him "can I have some clothes? Please". Her long skirt was torn and had ridden up, her top held stains of her blood and mud as she yawned slightly.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel nodded and said "that's fine".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel smiled slightly and said "it's okay, where can I change?".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel went upstairs muttering "thanks".
She quickly washed her face and neck whilst wiping away any blood.
She changed, the dress fit her perfectly. She walked back downstairs.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) (Sorry, I went to school)

Rashel's dark brown curls danced around her face as she shook her head and said "i'm not hungry". Her bluish green eyes twinkled with amusement as she said "vampires don't exist". She bit her lower lip as the scene from before flashed through her confused mind and her hand reached up to touch her neck.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel watched him and taking a step closer to him murmured "but how?".
She played with her necklace as confusion settled over her.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel blinked a few times and then nodded.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel bit her lower lip.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel stepped forward so that she was directly in front of him as she said "can you not control it?".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel nodded and sighed.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sittind down said "do you know who bit me?".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sighed and shaking her head slightly said "not really". She fell silent and took this time to study him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel started to fall asleep.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel curled up and peacefully slept, her dark curls fanning out around her face.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) As the moonlight fell around her, she looked very pretty. Her chest steadily rising and falling, her thick lashes nestled against her soft skin. Her rosy pink lips slightly quirked up as a curl fell over her face.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ~The Next Day~

Rashel woke up screaming, her heart pounding.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel blinked a few times and flinched as she screamed again. She seemed to be there but not really there. Stuck in a memory of fear.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel thrashed around, stuck in the void of her nightmare she couldn't respond to him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) (What's that?)

Rashel brokenly murmured "it hurts, it hurts so much". She started rocking quickly as she sobbed.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) (Oh)
Rashel whining said "everything, they left me...the accident...". She shuddered and a few scars were exposed.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel passed out.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel's heart beat irregulary.

~in the afternoon~

Rashel stirred with a yawn.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sitting up went downstairs after washing her face and brushing her teeth.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel frowned at him and said "what do you mean?". She would have no memory of the nightmare or her screaming. Sitting down with a yawn she played with her dark curls.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel flinched as he mentioned the accident, she said "umm...I,".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel tense slightly and then looking away she murmured "my family died in that accident".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel nodded and bit her lower lip.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sighed softly and wiped away a tear with a brush of her hand.

« previous 1 3 4