Life Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 315 comments Mod
The Rink

message 2: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter pulled up onto the rink curb, shutting off the engine and setting down the kickstand. "Well, there ya go," he said a little breathlessly from the adrenaline. "What should have been a ten minute drive became a five minutes drive. Now run inside and hope to goodness you won't get your throat slit."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 72 comments Mod
Maya grinned taking off the helmet her special lopsided one she saved just.for him. "Come inside with me," and told him smiling.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments He shrugged, smiling. "Okay," he took of his helmet, taking Emilys from Maya. "Lead the way."

Maya grinned and walked onto the familiar cold building. She stripped down to her slaying leotard and sat on a bench putting on her skates as she watched the zamboni smooth the floor.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments "When were you supposed to be here?" whispered Hunter to Maya grinning.

Maya giggled. "About two hours ago," she admitted. She got on the rink and skated figure eights backwards not paying attention much that's hie good she was.

message 8: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 16, 2012 11:55AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments "Well don't look where you're goin or anything, Ice Princess!" said Hunter good humoredly.

Maya laughed and shrugged. "Of the think this is good, check it" she said and her partner came out and she started the music. She stopped it. "Wait...do you wanna try?" She asks suddenly. She could totally teclach him her routine.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure? I would be an epic fail, last time I went skating, it wasn't that pretty..."

Maya laughed. "Okay fine watch this, this is only slightly easier then what I would teach you," she said and then got back on the ice she started the music and skated.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=...

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter laughed. "Yeeaaah. I guess I could try. But no guarantees that I'm not gonna wipe out," he said as he got some skates on.

((need to eat lunch))

Maya giggled and took his hand pulling him out to the ice she led him around the rink gracefully.
((Kay))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter skated along with her. "Whoa, that's fast, how do you turn!" he exclaimed, laughing as Maya pulled him along.

Maya taught him how to turn and she turned fast doing 50 spins every 25 seconds.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter blinked rapidly. "My head is spinning, and I wasnt even the one doing the turning!"