Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

2p! Hetalia RP's > Normal 2p

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Sep 14, 2012 10:33PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 3220 comments Mod
The Normal World for the 2p characters - 1p characters (originals), and OC's of all kinds welcome. In this world you use human names (remember first names of 2p canon and 2p OC's have to be different form their originals!) and it is REAL world. The nations are human in this RP. And please, I beg of you, no one liners - elaboration isn't that hard :D Now, enjoy!

message 2: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Thunk...thunk...thunk. The sound of the hockey stick being dragged along the en even floor was the only thing to fill the ear spitting silence, echoing horibly throughout the corridor.
Thunk...thunk...thunk.

It was being dragged by a girl, she looked small and child like, but her body shape said otherwise. She clutched a teddy bear to her chest in the hand not holding loosely onto the hockey stick. Her eyes were downcast behind comicly thick glasses, half hidden by scruffy blond hair. Her green dress was splattered with red, as was the hockey stick, leaving a crimson trail on the floor. She reached the double doors to the meeting room((?)) and a lazyly inocent smile spread on her lips as she lent on the door and opened it. "Eehee! I wonder if Oli's here yet~!"

message 3: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((Oh butt! I still have to make Colin!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivan frowned slightly and took his seat, not interested in much of anything.

Lanzhou sneezed and lganced at Ivan, "aiya, he grumpyer then Russia aru!" he shook his head.

Tang walke, tensly through his own house, gritting his teeth (so confsuing! :D)

message 5: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis sat by himself, apart from being with his favorite cat. He stroked the black felines back while he sighed in boredom. The conference was usually exciting, with all the fight and argueements, and the broken limb or two. This was usually the one place where he rarely got bored

message 6: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda's face fell as she entered, and horrified tears welled up in her eyes. "O-O-Olli...h-he ain' 'ere..." she sniffled, dragging herself into a corner, traling blood.

message 7: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis watched the young girl as she walked across the room. He was tempted to ask her why she was bloodied, but asking her would mean she would ask him something as well, which he wanted to avoid. He peered across the room, his hand lazily resting on the black cats head and scratching the feline behind it's ears

message 8: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

"You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, the Apple of my Eye.
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you, are, soooooo, dear~! Ah!"

Oliver spun gallantly into the room. His face fell for a moment before his lips spread into a gentle smile. "Awwww, sweetums. What ever is the matter?" He crouched down in front of Matilda and stroked a streak of dried blood on her cheek, rust red flakes breaking off, gently floating onto his palm. "Did someone do something to upset you? I'll put arsenic in their tea if I must."

message 9: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1423 comments Ellia wrote: "Hildago looked at her like she was crazy."

(Um, I know I ain't a Mod but Ashy said she'd like no One Liners...)

message 10: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Ashy wrote: ""You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, the Apple of my Eye.
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll alwa..."

Matilda's eyes widened behind the glasses, "b-bruvah!" She squeaked, then practicly attacked him. Thin arms that were stronger than they looked wrapped around Olivers neck and squeezed, huging him close.
"BRUVAH! I WAS ONLEH SAD THAT YOU WERN'T 'ERE! BUT YOU ARE SO NOW THE WORLD IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER!" She exclaimed, as her bloodied hockey stick whent flying across the room to embed itself halfway through a wall.

message 11: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis looked at the odd pair. He sighed, sort of wishing the Canadian mountie and the American idiot would come, they always got into interesting fights

message 12: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Sep 15, 2012 08:13PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
((Ellia, seriously. One liners suck. <---like this.))

message 13: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

((Well now I'm telling you, one liners are a no go. Come on, would writing at least three whole sentences kill you? I'm sorry, but oneliners are a pet pieve of mine. And I am guilty of them sometimes, I know, but here there will be NONE. Please and thank you.))

message 14: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Rosey strolled in with an enormous amount of bubbly happiness. Like a river of pop. Her black bow bounced up and down as she walked, matching her verve. A sickly sweet smile was glued to her face, tarnished by the red matte lipstick she wore and the percings.

"Hello loves! Ain't it a great day for....." Rosey's grey eyes fell over the Brittish people. A shiver went up her spine."Oh look! It's the creepy incest lovers~. Ain't it sweet?" She snickered and took her seat, popping a lolipop in her mouth.

message 15: by Orc (last edited Sep 16, 2012 01:54AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda's face fell into a horrified grin of anoyance.
"big bwuvah, can I kill her? pweeeaaaase?!" She giggled insanely at Oliver, still squeezing him in some form of death grip.

message 16: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis smiled to himself, secretly hoping Oliver would say yes. A fight is just what this situation needed

message 17: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Oliver flashed Haldis a chilling grin, the corners of his mouth pulling much past what should be considered normal perameters for a human. He then turned back to Matilda.

"Oh buttersctoch! You would kill your sister? Dreadful! Her tongue may be bitter, but she is your kin and mine as well." He chided, shaking a finer at her as if she was a child who had done something naughty.

message 18: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda's slightly terifiying grin spread furthur across her face, thick eyebrows twisting into a v shape.
"But, big bwuvah...She'a mean person...She said bad things about you..." She hissed, eyes somehow more maniacle than usal behind her thick glasses.
"I'm only doing it for you big bwuvah..."

message 19: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis looked a bit taken back from Olivers smile. He cautiously set a few of his Ares knives on the table infront of him while he moved his beloved black cat into his lap

message 20: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1423 comments The hair ripping noise of a stone scraping against metal bounced around the walls like a hyperactive frog. Honestly if you were to close to it you might've even fainted.

"That's a dreadful reason to wish death upon someone, aru. Your maturity has been plummeting, aru," Xiong said in an unflinching matter. His eyes were hidden in the shadow of his cap, his head leaned forward, not bothering to look up. He silently plac ed the stone onto the table and the metallic, piercing noise ended. He sheathed his sword, then knit his arms into a comfortable position.

"Young kids much like yourself have no idea of the meaning, 'vengence', aru. Your innocence blinds you, aru," he spoke in a terse voice, disappointed by those who surrounded him, "All that everyone hears around here is, 'I would like to chop his head off', 'I would gladly slice her arm off', or 'I'll beat you up any time, aru."

message 21: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((the name for this thread is an oxymoron. "Normal 2p"))

message 22: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1423 comments (Just like Starburst. :D)

message 23: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Oliver sighed and stood, dusting off his kness absently, "You needn't do anything for me. Rosie is family, you are to treat your family with kindness if they behave and kill them in a fitting matter when they don't. Rosie is behaving herself, there is no need for such violence... Rosie dear, would you like to go with little Matilda and I for bit of tea? I shall bring some cupcakes along as a treat, what do you say?" Oliver smiled warmly at her, hands clasped together in hope. "You do like my cupcakes don't you?"

((If you don't mind me asking... Where heck are we anyway? ^^'))

message 24: by Witchy (last edited Sep 16, 2012 09:14PM) (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments (("World Meeting"))

Rosey rolled the lolipop around in her mouth, contemplating on this situation."Dear little Ollie-kins. Last time I ate a cupcake of yours I nearly died! Then I gave it to Collin," she added with a grin."Oh little Colcol is so cute when he is trying not to choke on evil cupcakes."

She teetered back and forth, giggling."Keeheehee! Oh I remember that day! Well~ i dunnu if I want to go with you two. You Brittish freak me out."

message 25: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

((Rargh, that can't be! They aren't nations in this RP.... Maybe I should have called this the "Real World RP... Fu))

message 26: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Oliver's smile dropped instantly, "You... Don't like my cooking...? But, my cupcakes are the best..." His expession decended first into despair then madness, distorted by chilling smile. "Well then dear, sweet Rose." His voice was treacly and dripping with menace. Oliver saunted up to her, backing Rosie into a corner and yanked her chin up so that they were nearly nose to nose. "You don't like my cupcakes? Well I don't like your existance."

message 27: by Witchy (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:51AM) (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments She crushed the sucker in her mouth and spat a chunk of translucent sticky candy at Oliver."How many times a day do you tell me that, love?" With out a faltering grin, she Smacked his hand away."Back off before I have to get blood on my nice new skirt."

She brushed an invisible fleck of nothing from her skirt and looked up at her brother with a defiant, challenging glare and grin.

message 28: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) By now, Matilda had gotton up, crossed the room and yanked the hockey stick out the wall. She advanced up behind Rosie.
"May I kill her now big bwuvah?"

message 29: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis felt himself smirk at the thought of the now blood thirsty Oliver and Rosie fighting. Oliver was quite violent when his pastries were insulted, and this was just the kind of thimg to start a bloody battle

message 30: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Dark Brittania (Lime) wrote: "By now, Matilda had gotton up, crossed the room and yanked the hockey stick out the wall. She advanced up behind Rosie.
"May I kill her now big bwuvah?""

Oliver's eyes flicked briefly to Matilda, "No, not quite yet..." Throwing a charming smile at Sarah he stepped forward closer to her. "Dear sister, I do believe red is your color..." He drawled. He caressed her face with a single finger, angling his head toward her, "Shall I proceed to dress you in it?" He purred in question, sweet smile still in place.

message 31: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matila watched, her sickly sweet smile still plastered to her already blood splattered face. She swayed on the spot behind Rosey, clutching her hockey stick.

message 32: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Rosey grinned her sickly sweet grin. It spread across her face, curling at the ends revealing teeth that matched the fangs of a vampire, but obviously not that extreme.

She grabbed his hand in her's squeezing it tightly."I think that-...." her voice faltered as her attention was drawn to a corner. A figure wearing a black shirt and jeans with a cigarette hanging lazily out of his mouth. Dark circles hung from his dank blue eyes that where nearly covered by wavy, raven wing colore hair.

Rosey jumped up at attacked the figure, that would have been missed by the rest, with a smothering hug.

"OH COLLY! MY LITTLE COLLY BOY!" She squealed. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Collin let out a aggravated moan and glared at Rosey.

"I love you too."

message 33: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda let out a small growl, "oh no...the other, freak is here too..." she hissed darkly.

Harsh words from an incestuous sadist who thinks her teddy bear talks to her.

message 34: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments "MY LITTLE COLLY WALLY!" Rosey screamed. She squeezed him tighter, his cigarette flying from his mouth. "Let's go play cops and robbers again! This time with real guns! I'll be the cop and robber, and you be the guy I mug! Dosen't that sound like fun~? You!'ll look like Swiss cheese!"

Collin groaned and pushed away from Rosey, wishing he had his corner back."Pog mo hon."

"No thanks! Your ass is nice but I am not gonna kiss it~!"

message 35: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Oct 01, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

"Well isn't it my daaaaaaarling little brother?!" Oliver draped himself over Colin shoulders, knocking Rosey to the ground. "Now now Colin, you mustn't let trash hang all over you like that - let me clean it off for you." Flashing a brilliant smile at Rosey, Oliver dusted off Colin shoulders.

"There now, you see? You look brilliant! Come come, let me have the pleasure of serving you cupcakes at my home hmm? You should come too Matilda." Oliver steered Colin toward the door, a pale hand tightly gripping on shoulder - there was no escape. "I can't remember the last time you visited me. It seems I always have to drag you home just for a quick cup of tea." He chided, clucking his tongue with disapproval. Oliver tapped his chin with his free hand, "Hmm, how about you change that alright? You don't want to upset me, dear." He added lightly and a dangerous smile spread over his face.

message 36: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda giggled, skipping after them, babbling something about fancy tea parties.

message 37: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis looked worried, but only for a split second. He knew of the extreme ingredients Oliver used in his cooking, like most of the other 2ps. His better side told him to save the boy, but he often ignored his so called better side.

message 38: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Ashy wrote: ""Well isn't it my daaaaaaarling little brother?!" Oliver draped himself over Colin shoulders, knocking Rosey to the ground. "Now now Colin, you mustn't let trash hang all over you like that - let m..."

message 39: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Collin let out a groan that matched a zombie's. He don't want to walk, but why should he not go? Maybe he could find solitude at Oliver's house.

"Trash?!"

Or not.

Rosey jumped up and grabbed Collin's arm, tugging him in her direction."Collin is mine! He's my little test dummy not yours!"

message 40: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Eeehee!" Matilda stepped forward. "on the contrary," her tiny hands reached out and grabbed at Collins shirt. "If big bwuvah Oli wants to see Colly, so do I!" She giggled, backing up, skinny arms squeezed around Colin, dragging him backwards towards Oliver.

message 41: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 418 comments Haldis sighed that poor boy is going to be torn apart....

message 42: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

"My thanks Matilda! You are so darling." He ruffled her hair fondly and yanked Colin into his arms all in one motion. "Come come, let us leave the filth behind~ Now what's your fancy? Tea? Cakes? My kitchen is at your command!"

message 43: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda trotted after them happily, her bizarely creepy teddy clutched to her chest as she giggled.

message 44: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Ash wrote: ""My thanks Matilda! You are so darling." He ruffled her hair fondly and yanked Colin into his arms all in one motion. "Come come, let us leave the filth behind~ Now what's your fancy? Tea? Cakes? M..."

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Colin grimmaced. He was quickly loosing feeling in the limbs being grabbed by his older brother and younger sister. How he wished he could just fade away like he was nothing more than mist. A little black cloud of solitude. Yea, that sounded nice.

A hatchet went spinning across the room, splitting a peice of hair that stood taller than the rest ontop of Oliver's head. "Give. Him. Back."

message 46: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Nov 14, 2012 10:45AM) (new)

Oliver's eyes flashed and his grip tightened on Colin's arm. "Now now there's no need for violence." He said calmly, turing his head back to face the offender. "You can come along too if you wish."

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Rosey stomped her boot to the ground, a whine resonating from her mouth. "I don't like your filthy house Oliver! It smell auful! GIVE BE BACK MY PROPERTY! HE'S RIGHTFULLY MINE IN EVERY WAY! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T I WILL TAKE A STICK OF DYNOMITE AND BLOW YOU UP!!!!"

message 48: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Oliver's nose scrunched up with disgust, "Incest is disgusting, can't you find another to satisfy your bodily needs? Also, I think he'd much rather be with me. I'm right aren't I Colin?" Oliver smiled sweetly up at him tightening his grip. "Also Rosey, if you can't be civil we shall leave you behind."

message 49: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Matilda edged slightly closer to Oliver, still grinning madly, "I can make her be civil, bwuvuh~~~ Eeheeheee!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do I still have my 2ps that I made and claimed? I would like to get back into this....))

« previous 1