Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

2p! Hetalia RP's > 2p World War

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Sep 14, 2012 10:34PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 3220 comments Mod
Since the formation of the nations there have always been their counterparts - the 2p nations - a collection of personifications each with their own dark countenance. 2p nations have always lain in the shadows of their preceding originals, coexisting peacefully along side them. However as the years wore on, the 2p nations grew restless of their ever submissive position and began to yearn for the power to control the world themselves.

It started out slowly, their rebellion, little things here and there... Some genocide here, a few murders there, maybe even a drop or three of poison along the way.

Then came the split, as one of the superpowers descended into civil war - England against England - and soon, the rest of the nations followed...

As the 2p World War began some nations decided acquiesce their powers immediately and follow their dark counterparts into the shadows, others still walked the path of light, battling their 2p opposites with fierce determination lest darkness devour the world.

Arthur, brave England, lead the originals and their allies into battle as Oliver, his 2p counterpart, pitted against him. Arthur pushes for surrender of the 2p's, while Oliver hopes to tuck the lot of them all in for a nice long dirt nap. Either way only one side will remain and the battle still drags on...

-----------------------------@~O~@--------------------------

Alright! This is how it's going to work! Post in the list I will put up if you wish to partake and I will give you a side. I'm going to attempt to make the sides even. (though I will probably fail...)

England and England 2p are the leaders because it makes things easier to control.

Any character can participate, from this 2p characters to the normal rp chracters. My one condition is that you post that you are participating in the list before you post here. I'll take questions in the questions topic. And please, I beg of you, no one liners, elaboration isn't that hard.

Otherwise have fun, blow up stuff and make it gory and depressing!

~Ash

message 2: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Sep 16, 2012 12:49AM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
The greenness of the plains were like a planet of it's own. Jewels didn't see green like this. Everything at dusk was beautiful. The sun sparkled on it like the water's reflection. The wind had been blowing on the crests of the west for hours and was now dropping to fondle the landscape like a newborn child.

Fresh. Enchanted. Lit.

Nearly unpopulated.

After having bombed the Louvre, our grubby anti-hero scratched at his grizzly beard lazily like the seventy hours of planning and watching the finished product from his embassy was the moment your episode got old.

"Off to the guys who invented cruel humour," he said drily, licking his lips, "Maybe they'll write a skit about this."

That's who was being followed--the one man troop who's love for this glen was like a scalp for a flee, leave it to the craziest to have such exquisit taste in landscaping.

Olivier took the road less travelled by and that made all the difference.

message 3: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

((Does it make me daft that I don't understand much of that? -_-' Lo siento BB&M, but I am lost...))

message 4: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

((Yeah, three am doesn't make any beginning sound convincing.))

message 5: by Witchy (last edited Sep 16, 2012 08:56PM) (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments (( Otherwise have fun, blow stuff up and make it gory and depressing!
*salute* Can do!))

Ireland wrapped her wool coat around her, blocking the fall chill from percing into her skin. A few Gaelic curses escaped her lips, but they where hushed. Her green eyes darted back and forth, scanning the London streets for an all too familiar FAKE red head with haunting grey eyes. That girl just gave Ireland the willies. Of corse, all of those, what did Arthur call them? 2p charecters? Bah. Blarney!

She walked up to the meeting/safe house and rapped on the door with pale knuckles. "Oi! England! Can ya let me in? I'm freezing my arse off out t'ere!" She pressed her lips into a thin line, thinking of what would happen if that psycho got ahold of her family.

message 6: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Sep 16, 2012 08:49PM) (new)

Ashy wrote: "((Does it make me daft that I don't understand much of that? -_-' Lo siento BB&M, but I am lost...))"

((He's going to London by foot and swimming the english channel. He's outside the city right now.))

message 7: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Sammi-buscus*Lady March O'Hare*~ wrote: "((
Otherwise have fun, blow stuff up and make it gory and depressing!

*salute* Can do!))

Ireland wrapped her wool coat around her, blocking the fall chill from percing into her skin. A ..."

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Sep 30, 2012 01:19PM) (new)

The door, saddled with a gold plate (number four) shuddered enough for the man in the back to mirror her Gaelic curses with his own familiar tongue. He'd dropped his tea cup, as you could hear, and was jumping around uni-foot before ruffling through something at the door. When it opened, England's gruff eyebrows where lowered together. He held a Walther PP to her head, paranoia like the stains in his bathrobe and the salt on his stubble.

He resembled a madman a humanoid hound of Baskerville!

"My sister, my dear siss--" he yanked her into his apartment and shut the door only after he looked both ways.

"Don't speak a word. Empty your pockets," he ordered in a Northerner's accent now.

message 9: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex was leaning on a wall inside, watching the both of them with dull eyes, her hair was messier than usal and her clothes were no where near as stylish as she often made them, she had a pillow clutched to her chest and looked like she'd just woken up.

The county didn't speak, just nodded to Ireland before turning around and walking back up the hallway and into another room.

message 10: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments Her eyes went wide, startled. It was either the the gun to her head, the brash order, or the fact that he looked worse than usual.

Without saying a word, she dug her hands in her pockets and brought out multiple objects. English pounds, Irish coins(._.'), a pocket knife folded up with swirls and patterns genty carved into the hilt.

"And so ya don't think in the bloody insane girl," She pulled out a locket, rusted with age. She flicked it open to reveal one of the last family photos that the Kirkland family took. Seamus was just a wee baby sitting on Ireland's lap. England was standing next to her and Wales next to him. In the back was a very pissed off Scotland.

"Now." Ireland grabbed England's wrist gentally."Get it outta my face Arthur."

message 11: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Sep 26, 2012 08:13PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1423 comments Slithering in a flowing, crescent motion like a leaf dancing in a simple pool of water before sinking, a snake slunk silently out of what seemed to be four stilts that had been fitted for it. Flicking it's tongue out and in, tasting the air without hesitation. Not as used to move without its' stilts, it pushed itself forward in a little unearthly form, not like a worm, but almost like a spring. Wriggle, push, slide. Wriggle, push slide.

Like the Moon and the Ocean.

Like stung the scales of the creature, but the reptile took no notice. The snake creeped up the red sleeve of a man who appeared to be meditating inside of an outdoor dojo.

"Sss-a sss sseesss hissss oss ssssi..."

The man's eyes opened eerily, staring at the air far in front of him, as if he was staring at something he hated. If someone were to be standing in front of them, thje person could be able to feel his heated gaze bore into their skin like a torch touched to the flesh.

His hand mechanically reached up, not to the hilt of his blade but to stroke the head of the murmuring snake rested on his shoulder.

"Ssseee ssss haaaaaa. Sveee ess ssso."

His tongue slid exactly as of the snake's, slipping through over the gums and humming to the beat of a bird's heartbeat. He didn't seem irritated, but a red glint of amusment sparking in the shadow of his eyes. Was he speaking to the snake...?

Evidently, yes, he was.

The snake slowly began to entwine itself around the man's neck, lightly enough to make it look as if i was choking the man. Now it looked like a simple adorment, nothing more than a decoration of clothing.

"Tiresome girl," the man rumbled, in a voice composed to the opposite of his previous noise. He got up with ease, his back not bothering him at all. "Ssssrt." he tapped the head of his snake gently. It's eyes were still open, since snakes do not have the luxury of blinking, but it's breathing stopped, the motion of its stomach disappeared and it's heartbeat thumped to a steadier beat. Perfect.

With no emotion in any step, the man meandered off into the ditance. He was really going to fling himself into a battle for a position? Pathetic.

No matter.

Stroking the snake's head softly, he continued onward towards a large, heavily armed navy ship.

Time to meet up with Oliver.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

From the hall you could hear the sound of wood on wood; the light click clack of getas on tiny feet. On the door there was a soft knock; loud enough to be heard, but not too loud as to disturb.

On the other side of the door was Akiko Honda. Her black hair was tightly wrapped close to the back of her head. She wore a deep blue kimono that had little stars on it and in her hand was a pineapple.

message 13: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

((It depends on who your character is. The 2p characters are meeting on Oliver's battleship and the normal characters are meeting at where ever Arthur is... So jump in at either of those places. ^^))

message 14: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((where is Oli's battle ship?))

message 15: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Arthur tumbled back.

"In a matter of minutes, he'll have every anti-christ personage at his wake. That signal, I could hear it in my bones!" He yelled, flailing his arms then glaring into the wall beside. "Oliver... Oliver, you don't get it! It's not even a name anymore. It's an idea! He will be the destruction of the universe and it's our fault if we don't stop him," he growled.

message 16: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments "But we will, Arthur! Calm down!" Ireland mentally scolded herself. This is the most she's ever called him by his name. Tempted to slap him to put him back in order, she balled her fists at her sides. "We'll get them and put them in.their.place!"

She crossed her arms and glared down at her feet."Now your the "leader" of this war. Your gonna place us where you need us so that there will be guarantee that we win. If you don't bloody get your head together....." She looked up at him, like eyes meeting,"Then what type of leader are ya?!"

message 17: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Sammi-buscus*Lady March O'Hare*~ wrote: ""But we will, Arthur! Calm down!" Ireland mentally scolded herself. This is the most she's ever called him by his name. Tempted to slap him to put him back in order, she balled her fists at her sid..."

A pair of dull green eyes had been watching them from the other end of the hall.
Essex slowly walked closer, still with the pillow clutched to her chest. The county forced a weary smile to Ireland and sighed.

"A leader 'o needs a bleedin' kip." She muttered under her breath. Oh she understood that her half brother was worried, she'd go so far as to say he might be terrified. But she hated seeing the man in this state. Un-shaven, clothes in a mess, paranoid and starved of sleep. Essex would never say it to his face, but Arthur needed to take care, he was getting old.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the next knock, she flinched slightly at the harsh noise in the dusty silence and glanced up at the other two, her thick eyebrows raised.

message 18: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Arthur sniffed and let his eyes tumble to the door, "Someone else get it, won't you? I think my eyes may be bordering on crimson... No no, that won't do. I cannot be the center of control, if you `aven't noticed, our numbers are pitiful at best! We need... We need a hero. Fast," he gritted, "And he better be a good one." He didn't think being the doorman in his pants and bathrobe should stand much longer.

That didn't mean he was ungrateful for his two sister dears but if they wanted the world, scared, puny humans to take sides with them, they needed better then a few anglephones in a clownish flat acting like James Bond.

message 19: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex sighed, stuffing the pillow in England's arms and turning to the door. She rested her hand on the door, pulling a small gun from where she'd hidden it inbetween her breasts((No one word...)), holding it so that, if she opend the door and it was indead the enimy, she could at least fire in their general direction before yelling her way down the hallway. She lent on the handle, opening it just crack to look through.

message 20: by Witchy (last edited Oct 01, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments "Aye. The hero." Ireland grumbled. "I-.... I mean, we, could send Seamus to go get 'im. They are at the same level of idiocity." She rolled her eyes before heading off to where she figured her brother's room was.

"'As Scotty been 'round lately?" She rapped on North's door, calling over her shoulder to England."If he where round, his opposite would be easy to put down. He'd be a fawkin sissy. Oi! Seamus! Wake up!"

She hit the door with her fist."Now! Seamus!"

Ireland looked down the stairs and bit her lip. She sounde like a screaming loon.

message 21: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((Now to wait for Ellia...))

message 22: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((:3 Rosey and Matilda?))

message 23: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((Hm?!

:3 Molly & Flame?))

message 24: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((DAMNITT! Sure :3))

message 25: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((^^ thank you Sammi. I will post an extreamly funny BelIre pic, just for you!

message 26: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((>//////>))

message 27: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((and by funny... (view spoiler)))

message 28: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Dark Brittania (Lime) wrote: "((where is Oli's battle ship?))"

((Yeah.... About that.... ^^' I post it later~ I'm jugging different ideas for this at the moment...))

message 29: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex's eyes narrowed, "'oo are ya?" She demanded, none to nicely, of the asian.

message 30: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex bit her toung thoughtfully, serching her tired and lazy brain for a name.

"Ehhh, Akiko Honda?" She asked tentatively, still not opening the door further than neccerserry.

message 31: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex sighed, grabbiing the girls arm and yanking her through the door, slamming it shut.

message 32: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex blinked. "Ummm... you're welcome?" She tried, to out of it to try not to sound like a compleate arse.

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Oct 02, 2012 08:56PM) (new)

England dropped the umbrella he was about to pick up and hit the stairs by sprint, nearly thwaking the three girls over (for those who believed in reincartnation, you should probably add 'bowling ball' on the list of possible animals because England was surely going to be one).

"Seamus better still be here," said he, "Those window opening noises where the neighbours and their blasted birds~" Now that was paranoid.

England barely took notice to Tokyo, if he had, his face wouldn't be a mere pretty salmon. She thought they were getting ready for war but he was in his knickers and a bathrobe (tied, of course!).

message 34: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex swore under her breath, closing the front door and locking it in all 9 places, before chasing after England. A horrible image of Northern Ireland, kidnapped by to enimy, her sick psycho of a counterpart delicately pushing nails into his head, giggling and talking about her teddy. Essex shuddered, glancing back at Tokyo before she kept on running.

message 35: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Oct 03, 2012 03:40PM) (new)

Japan's faded mind began to roam when his eyes fell on Tokyo's flashy Kimono. Now that was a surprise. He'd kept her away from public eye, usually she was shipped off to even more remote islands to sell the tourist industry interesting ideas about ancient Japan. He respected her for this job he wouldn't do but the fact that she hadn't yet changed into something different sent a knot in his small stomach. Think of it was cosplay, just cosplay, she is not adding insult to injury...

Knocking with his knuckles he waited patiently by the window, looking distantly. Japan wore a read tee-shirt and sweater vest today to show off his lack of dragon skin tattoos.

"Please, I would be grateful if I could be let in."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Tang sucked in a deep breatj, "God, I'm sick of this crap aru." he sniffed nagerly, dark eyes lfashing

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

He said, "Yes, and you have not changed imouto," not as endearing a term as Meimei but he was reluctant, "Oai-deki-te ureshii-desu. How are you feeling?" He asked tenderly.

message 38: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Optimistic," he didn't sound it, his words where deadpan as he stood their with the door half ajar, reading her moods and expressions carefully. "No fever? Have you made any friends?" Or enemies.

message 39: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Yes," he said like short bread, "I just want to make sure you are a healthy link... I do not want to run your life but if you know those on the other side, you have to be sure not to be angry at them. Is that understood, Tokyo-chan?"

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"N-no reason," he said sweating a bit, "If you are feeling queasy tell me, ok?"

message 41: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Oct 03, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

"This is none of your concern."

The urban city of London was too quiet for Kiku's jittering nerves, it felt like a storm was brewing but hypothetically. Then again, this was London...

message 42: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Do not think about it very much, it's best to stay thoughtful in these serious times. She is simply doing her job, it is nothing against you."

message 43: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Oct 03, 2012 08:44PM) (new)

The great ship was docked at the west side of the Isle of Mann, rocking minutely in the grey Irish Sea. The weather was pleasant enough with few clouds crowding the pale blue sky, and it was an ideal spot to intercept travelers going from England to Ireland. Soon, however, there would be no travel to or from England - the man did assume command the entire british fleet after all. After that, Constructing a blockade was simple when several old colonies still answered to his darling Queen. Not that it had been particularly difficult to take command, Parliament did seem to be swayed by his sweets and he was England after all - how could they say no to him? They couldn't of course - well, dead anyway...

Great England, Oliver, was a king - or rather he considered himself to be one. Though he seemed kingly enough - leaning upon a pale white hand, knees crossed with casual grace, perched just so on the edge of his high backed leather chair, his hair shining light white gold in the pale sun light glaring through the window, his mighty shadow devouring the charming floor of his cabin and finally the satisfied smirk of all knowing that curved to unnatural heights across his face. His dress was smart and stylish, he wore an array of a Caribbean blue bow tie, a crisp pale pink dress shirt and a navy vest that sat on his slight figure in a respectable manner. If only Arthur had taken a few fashion tips from his better half, France's cruel gibes would have died on his lips in awe. Regal, indeed.

Oliver tapped his free hand on his oaken desk, absently admiring the already dry pale fushia paint on the walls. His pellucid turquoise eyes darted between the cupcake clock on the wall and the door with mild annoyance. Early was on time, he believed, and the contestants for his second in command were late. His nose scrunched in mild distaste and Oliver helped himself to a spearmint from a bowl on his desk and sucked on it happily - sweets always did calm his nerves.

message 44: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

((Yo, Sammi, Chimera. Y'all ready to go at it? ^^))

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 8364 comments ((heck yes. As soon as I reply with Ireland.))

message 46: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1423 comments (I don't have much free time, sorry. :( I'll try and stay on more often but tonight I'm going to my gramma's house so I wont be on to late...)

Honestly, it wasn't a surprise to see the black and red splotch f a person off in the distance who danced in the heatwaves. If you moved closer up you could see it was indefinetly a man, who in fact was resting himself, roosted on an empty slab of concrete that was in perfect shape. His legs were folded into the elegant position that marked he was near in meditation, his legs crossed and weaved. A porcilen, gold lined cup of tea steamed, obviously not re-heated but undoubtedly unfinished. It lay not to far away from him.

His eyes were closed.

Was he asleep or in meditation? He wasd unquestionably peacful, but there was no smile, no scowl, no wisp of emotion painted upon his face.

You could notice right away that a snake was entwined around his neck very loosely. It's head drooped down and it's heartbeat unpresent. It's scales' sheen glinted, making it hard to get a perfect view of either one of them.

At the man's other side was four spears. No... They were something else... They had straps on them. Perhaps weapoons that could attach to your wrist? No, it was far to small for that.

The caw of a nearby bird shattered the silence.

message 47: by Ashten, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Ash wrote: "((Sammi are you going to reply?))"