Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Lost (Amelia Jones Private Detective Series, #1)
This topic is about Lost
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Lost: Amelia Jones Private Detective Series #1

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments I would like to offer 10 copies of Lost the read and review thread. Lost is book 1 in my Amelia Jones Private Detective series. I will set up a coupon code for Lost via Smashwords so that you'll be able to access the format of your choice.

Synopsis:

Amelia Jones is a 25 year-old virgin, werewolf and Private Detective who is prone to make rash decisions. Amelia has been lying to her parents about her finances and now has a mountain of bills and is facing eviction.

After a chance encounter with a wealthy heiress, Amelia is hired to go undercover to catch her client's attractive, much younger husband cheating. Unfortunately, being a virgin with primal passions on a mission to seduce a man isn't necessarily the best way to maintain emotional stability and Amelia must remain in control. Amelia has to decide whether the allure of money and risking her secrets is better than asking her parents for help.

Reviews:

“Amelia Jones is a private detective with a little something extra in the asset column. The reader is left wanting book two right away. I feel that anyone who enjoys a good mystery will enjoy this book with its twists and turns. Keep your seat belts on.”
--ReadersFavorite.com

"With incredible attention to female erotica, Pandora has crafted a remarkable supernatural tale. Readers will fall in love with Amelia Jones and cheer for her as she attempts to manage the nuances of being part human and part wolf.”
--Amazon.com

“This book was an exciting tease. I love the mystery of the main character Amelia Jones and her struggle with relationships and finding her place in the real world. I can’t wait for the next book to see how the author allows her to mature and solve mysteries all at the same time.”
--Goodreads.com

If you choose to read my novel please add your review(s) to Amazon, Goodreads, Smashwords, B&N, iBookstore, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It's up to you. I appreciate the support. If you have your own website and want to write about Lost, that would be great too!

Thank you

PLEASE NOTE: Amazon's procedures require individuals to reveal if they have received a free copy of the book in exchange for a review. If you don't write this and they don't have a record of your purchase, your review may be deleted. Example: "I received this book in exchange for an honest review." If you choose to be gifted the book via Amazon, this shouldn't be an issue.

message 2: by Christina M (new) - added it

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 19 comments a 25 year-old virgin, werewolf and Private Detective who is prone to make rash decisions.... okay I'll bite... ROFL How can she be prone to making bad decisions yet still a virgin??? okay so my curiosity is peaked...

if you need reviewers...
Paulnchris09@gmail.com
mobi format so amazon works...

message 3: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Hiya if you still need reviews I'd love to help out! My email is jimbunni@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks!

Samantha (samjay73) | 50 comments I would enjoy reviewing this if still open.
I have sent a message thanks :)

message 5: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments Christina M wrote: "a 25 year-old virgin, werewolf and Private Detective who is prone to make rash decisions.... okay I'll bite... ROFL How can she be prone to making bad decisions yet still a virgin??? okay so my cur..."

:) I was thinking the same thing when I came up with the story...but I figured it out! LOL

Kelly (ronnkelly3) | 10 comments I sent you a message...

message 7: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments If I haven't sent you an email (likely as I suck at such things) please message me here and I will give you a coupon code that I set up so that reviewers can download whatever version they want on smashwords.

Thank you all for participating!

Anna's Herding Cats (herdingcats-burningsoup) Oh I love it. Pandora do you still need reviewers? If so I'd love to join in :)

message 9: by Haylee (new)

Haylee Tippett (T_I_P_P_Y) | 2 comments This sounds great! If a reviewer is still needed please let me know!

message 10: by Karen (new)

Karen If you are still looking for reviewers, I would love to. My email is: kazz463@inbox.com

message 11: by Pandora (last edited Sep 30, 2012 06:36AM) (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments I would like to thank all of you for participating. I hope you are enjoying the book so far. If I somehow missed getting any of you a copy please let me know as my internet usage is intermittent these days and my email/thread response time sucks.

message 12: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Pandora wrote: "I would like to thank all of you for participating. I hope you are enjoying the book so far. If I somehow missed getting any of you a copy please let me know as my internet usage is intermittent th..."

Hiya I haven't received any emails try this email instead rachsmad@gmail.com thanks!

Samantha (samjay73) | 50 comments Private Detective ... Werewolf .... Amelia is both. Life is looking grim for her agency, however things suddenly change when she almost crashes into a new client. Amelia goes on the adventure of a lifetime some good some not so. It's a well written novel that let's you get inside of the character and imagine the everyday struggle she has to control her animal instincts. I thoroughly enjoyed the touch of intimacy and lust mixed in with the mystery and twists that the story held. I truly would love to see a sequel. This ebook was gifted to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

message 14: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments Samantha wrote: "Private Detective ... Werewolf .... Amelia is both. Life is looking grim for her agency, however things suddenly change when she almost crashes into a new client. Amelia goes on the adventure of a ..."

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anna's Herding Cats (herdingcats-burningsoup) I've got my review up on the blog and will start adding it to Amazon, etc. Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one :) Thanks Pandora!

http://herdingcats-burningsoup.blogsp...

message 16: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments Herding Cats wrote: "I've got my review up on the blog and will start adding it to Amazon, etc. Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one :) Thanks Pandora!

http://herdingcats-burningsoup.blogsp......"

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

message 17: by Pandora (new) - added it

Pandora Richardson (pandorar) | 59 comments Hi all, I've been in a bubble for over a month and finally found my way out. Were there any more reviews posted that I may have missed? Either way thanks again to all those who participated.