Virals!!! discussion

Code (Virals, #3)
This topic is about Code
3rd Book

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaya (new) - added it

Amaya (purpleninja16) | 1 comments Am I the only one who cannot wait for the third book????

GinAndCats | 5 comments Nope! I want to read it as well!

Taylor I can't wait until I get my hands on it!

message 4: by Bookanook (new)

Bookanook | 1 comments dose anyone know when it'll be released?

GinAndCats | 5 comments I think it'll be released in 2013, I could be wrong though....

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 17 comments The third book named 'Code' was amazing. Ben and Tory definatly grow closer, not gonna say how close. It had good twists. Tory starts to really notice Ben, she like likes him.

Kyle Moore | 28 comments I thought that the third book was friggin awesome! I wonder if shell make a fourth one!

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Oh, she'd better make a fourth one!!!! If she doesn't I am going to DIE

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Lolz I can't wait I think I might die with u if she doesn't make a fourth book!!!

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Haha we can die together:) do you know if she might be making another one??

Amanda (bones2005) | 3 comments Megan wrote: "Haha we can die together:) do you know if she might be making another one??"

yes she is making book 4 !!!!!!!
"Yes, we’re under contract for five novels. Brendan and I are well into the fourth book, Exposure. What can I say about it without giving spoilers? Oh, the cover will be green!" read that in an interview!!! omg so excited. I want more than 5 books though.

message 12: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Ikr more books more fun!!!!!!!

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Omg YESSSS!!!!!!! Two more book, two more books!!!!

message 14: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Heck, more than two there should be sixteen books like her temperance Brennan series!!!!!!!:)

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Haha agreed;)

message 16: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Yep! I can't wait!!!!!:):):):):)

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments :D

message 18: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Ha

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Lol

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Does anyone know what the name of the 4th book??

message 21: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments I don't but I will look it up!:)

message 22: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments It's going to be called exposure!!:) sounds good!:)

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Thanks!!! :) I can't wait for it to come out!!!!

message 24: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Me either!!!:)

Amanda (bones2005) | 3 comments I hope they make the series longer than 5 books. Its too awesome to end.

message 26: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Ikr:)!!!!!!

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments I second that!!!

message 28: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Sweet! I third that!!!;)

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments Lol 4th it!!!

message 30: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments 5th it lol!!!;)

Megan (Megeegirl) | 21 comments 6th!!!!!

message 32: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mucho Grande!!!!;)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 17 comments Yeah, the series is to awesome to end. I loved how Ben started the whole thing for Tory though.

message 34: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Ig I don't know what ur talking about???;)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 17 comments Ok, well I can't tell you without spoiling the entire book for the people who have not read it yet. I got the book from my library. If you are fans of the whole Tory and Ben fiasco, than you NEED to read the book.

message 36: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments I've read the whole series but I just didn't understand what u were saying maybe u could explain????

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 17 comments Ok, well in the end of the 3rd book, the Gamemaster announces that he had a partner in crime... Ben. So, Ben got really upset and chased the guy down. When they were at the hospital, Tory asked Ben why, and he admitted that he started the entire geocache thing in order to impress Tory. She was surprised and angry, because the one guy was dead and they were all put in danger. Ben then explained that it was never supposed to be that way, just some puzzles that he would figure out in order to be the hero and impress her.

message 38: by Kyle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyle Moore | 28 comments Yea I just kinda forgot that for a sec

Maggy (booksareawsome5) | 11 comments I think that if the series will end well,then they shouldn't write any more. Yes, i will be heartbroken that the series is ending, but I don't want them to try to carry the series on longer then they should have.