Indie Music Lovers discussion

Upcoming shows (mostly LA shows)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (pocketofgreen) | 22 comments Mod
Plants and Animals are playing at the First Fridays event at the Natural History Museum (LA) this friday. I believe the cover charge is $15.

message 2: by Katie (new)

ok...I lied about P&A...but Bird and the Bee will be playing, I've never listened to them so....I have no idea.

message 3: by Drew (new)

Drew Lagoon (Eliphaz) | 7 comments speaking of Pants and Animals, we are going to see them this Thursday Kaytay

message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew Lagoon (Eliphaz) | 7 comments ^hah! "Pants" and Animals

message 5: by Katie (new)

hahaha Yes I'm going, remind the white one to buy my ticket. I have $9 in my account, so I'll pay her after I deposit my check tomorrow. remind her because we all know she's a little >.<

message 6: by Katie (last edited Mar 14, 2009 10:01AM) (new)

SO for any LAers we've got:
Autolux at the Glass House (4/5)

The Decemberists at the Hollywood Palladium (5/19)

Animal Collective at the Wiltern (5/29)

Grizzly Bear at the Wilter (6/19 - 6/20)

Personally I'd like to see all of them.

message 7: by Katie (new)

OOOOH and Wintersleep is playing at the Echo with like 7 other bands on March 24th!!!

message 8: by Katie (new)

Emiliana Torrini is playing at the Troubadour next Monday (the 30th)
Tickets are $15

message 9: by Katie (new)

There's a really great website called Eventful.com If you create an account (for free) you can upload your iTunes or Lastfm.com music and eventful will track the artists uploaded for you and inform you of when they are planning a show in your area. I love it, it's so much simpler than scanning every artists myspace or twitter. To get to it directly go to www.eventful.com/tracker

message 10: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) thanks to eventfull I'm on goodreads.its a great site.if anyone wants to be my friend, my name is chaKra7

message 11: by Keltie (new)

Keltie Colleen (wwwgoodreadscomkeltiecolleen) | 1 comments Hey guys, I am doing a reading next friday at Stories in Los Feliz and Christina Perri is playing. come out!