Your Voice! discussion

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
This topic is about Uglies
Uglies Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mikayla M | 1 comments If you lived in the time of the books in the pretties series, what would you choose to be: an ugly, a pretty, or a special? Why? I am just curious on what you guys would do.
For example, my answer would be that i choose to be an ugly beacuse I want to be unique and myself and not exactly like everyone else.But i would probably have some minor surge if i needed it.
Come on guys, voice your opinion!

message 2: by Jordan (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jordan I would be a special. That would be awesome!I wouldn't like the process of becoming a special, though!

message 3: by Dawson (new)

Dawson | 1 comments I haven't read them yet sounds good.

Kristine Muir (kristinemuir) | 1 comments I would be an ugly because, like Jordan said, I would want to be myself and keep my own mind. I wouldn't like being as shallow as the pretties since they are mostly concerned with material things. The specials frighten me a bit because they are so intense and support the operation.

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Wieting | 5 comments I would have to go and read the books, but becoming a Special sounds pretty good. :)

message 6: by haley (last edited Sep 19, 2012 04:32AM) (new)

haley | 4 comments yeah i would have to read the series so i would have to go with a special
:) :)

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 6 comments I haven't read the series yet and i dont know if i want to

Emily Bjorklund | 2 comments I would love to be a part of the face rank-thing from Extras, just to see what its like. I'd probably be an extra, though.

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Wieting | 5 comments I haven't read them, but I really don't think that I am going to go out and read 'em.

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 6 comments i don't think i will read them