Rest for the Weary discussion

ENCOURAGEMENT > Christian Historical Fiction

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 1 comments There was a long time where I found myself surrounded in despondency and an unexpected cure came along to me in the form of reading. I found encouragement and challenge, romance and suspense, action and adventure and comedy that sent me in giggles off the page. All of it was in the form of an amazing genre of Christian Historical Fiction. If you are in need of even a slight recommendation, come and stop by www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com and you might just find a great read and be hooked. :) I am.

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan Chance (OLDREAMER) | 262 comments Mod
Thanks for the suggestion. My plate is so full right now I wouldn't know how to fit something else in. As a committed Christian I feel deeply challenged by the world and have failed miserably in the past. Don't want to do that again. Looking for and yearning for Jesus any day. Follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebIFX... and other postings. I too can lose myself in books but don't have time or interest since this world will not be my home for long, (I hope).