Heller's Decision (Heller, #5) Heller's Decision discussion

Heller's Decision Release Date

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:49PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Michaela Any updates on a release? All I've heard is 2012! I'm anxious to find out what happens! Tilly and Heller need to be together!

message 2: by Laurie (new) - added it

Laurie Reeves When will this book be released? I am waiting to see if Tilly and Heller FINALLY get together!

Heather Winesburg Does anyone know the release date?

message 4: by Laurie (new) - added it

Laurie Reeves Heather wrote: "Does anyone know the release date?"

Oh my gosh I am wondering that too! Barns and Nobel had no idea of the upcoming release date I called them:(

message 5: by Cathryn (new) - added it

Cathryn Zuniga I'm not sure where I saw this but I could have sworn that I read somewhere that it comes out at the end of the year

message 6: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat I hope I get included on the release date notification. And I hope it's for my NOOK. I've downloaded and read the previous Heller books on my NOOK.

ellen hendry I was just emailing her! she said that she hasnt got an estimated time yet to when the book will be released but she is going on holiday all of january and she is spending alot of time writing her book whilst she is away so fingers crossed!

Caroline We'll when is the book comming out I mean it's already 2013 :'(

message 9: by Jeanie (last edited Feb 05, 2013 11:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jeanie Jackson She expects a Spring release date. Blood Feud, from the Little Town series took much longer than she expected and did not come out until late November so Heller's Decision is way behind schedule. Life does get in the way sometimes doesn't it. To keep up with JD Nixon, check one of her several blogs, the Goodreads group, http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7..., her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/jd.nixon.3?r.... I am also a member of her Facebook Fan page https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdnix....

She always answers her email too which is listed at the end of each book. Her fan base has grown so much in the last year, I don't know how she does it. She is back at work full time now, so the answer may be a little slow, but she answers as quickly as she can. Check her out, she seems like a friend just from the communication on Facebook and the Q&A on the Goodreads group.
The fact that her house was broken into and her car stolen did not help the pace of Decision. Just dealing with the paperwork on the tickets the jerks earned pulled her from her writing during January. I Don't know how many tickets but the one she got the other day was for $400. Thank goodness she has not been greatly affected by the flooding in Queensland.

Kerri I only read books with happy endings! And this book is listed in the romance section. There is enough crap in the world. I read to escape the yuk. If this turns out NOT to have one, I am going to be so annoyed! I am already annoyed because I am up to the 3rd book & it is not looking good. I feel like JD is really milking it...Heller

ellen hendry I think that's the way all her fans feel that they want a happy ending. But I wouldn't say that JD is milking it in these series

message 12: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Lamay Looking forward to reading Heller's Decision. I can't wait to get a copy.