R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Emory Ranch RP

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harmony (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:43PM) (new)

Harmony | 21 comments a girl named Faith Mercy Emory has lived on the outskirts of a small town in Arizona. her dad owns the famous Emory Ranch. she has grown up her whole life wearing cowboy boots and plaid shirts. she does competions from bull riding to barrell racing. when the ranch needs and extra farmhand and they hire the handsome *insert name here*. will faith fall in love or end up with a new enemy?

Name: Faith Mercy Emory
http://www.sodahead.com/living/head-c...

message 2: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments oh i forgot ill post a picture of what hes suppposed to look like
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dean+f...

message 3: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments want me to start or you?

message 4: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments alright~

Faith rode up to the stable as a truck pulled up to the ranch house. she hopped down from her large greyish black clydsdale , gypsy, and led her back to her stall.

message 5: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments ?

message 6: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith let Gypsy into the stable and jogged back out in her short denim shorts, and her normal plaid shirt. she saw the fmaily dog, wynona, and whistled. this dog came running and she sprinted back to the house. "daddy, i think the new farm hands here" she said sticking her head into the kitchen door.

message 7: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith pulled away from the door as her dad came out. she walked past the guy and towards the field that contained the other horses. her dad walked up to chris and shook his hand.

message 8: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments "how ya doin, son?" he asked.

Faith unlatched the gate as Striker, a large black stallion, trotted over. he galloped past her out of the gate. faith jumped onto one of the other horses , a mare named Angelica, and pushjed her quickly into a canter. Striker was inching coser to her dad and the newcomer. about 20 feet from the two fait pulled up next to stiker on angelica and hopped from one horse to the ther. she calmed down the large minight black horse and climbed down.

message 9: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments "im doin mighty fine" he looked over at Faith and smiled. "my pride and joy" he mumbled. "anyway, whydont ya help faith take them horses back to the stable" he said walking back into the house.

Faith pat Strikers neck and watched Angelica closely.

message 10: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faithtruned around and smiled. "are you gonna come help me or just stan there?" she siad hopping onto striker's back and making him surge forward quickly.

message 11: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith jumped dow and oened striker ad angelica's stalls sheclosed stirker's bahind him and closed angelica's behind her.

message 12: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith locked the stalls and went over to the little old sink by the door and washed her hands

message 13: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments "wanna help me feed the horses?"

message 14: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith waled over to a larg bag of oats and picked it up. she hauled it over an started filling up the mini troughs attached to the doors of the staqlls. "theres another bag over there"

message 15: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith smiled and finished. she set the half empty bag on the floor and bent over to shut it.

message 16: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments fiath shut the bag and straightened up.

message 17: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith turned around and made sure all of the stall gates were lockd before leaving the stables.

message 18: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 21 comments Faith decided to take a ride. she saddled Gypsy and put the bit in the large clydesdales mouth. she hopped and and rode out of the stables, ducking under the door.