Summer Vacation RP discussion

Town > School

Comments (showing 1-50 of 190) (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 991 comments Mod
The dreaded place that has just begun..

message 2: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien pulled into the parking lot.

message 3: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:19PM) (new)

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 779 comments Mod
Tiffany stared out the window at the school, before saying, "I never actually attended a public high school."

Rachel gazed out the glass, dreading going to school.

message 4: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien said "They are a royal pain in the ass." when he had parked.

Sam said to Tiffany "I could show you the school. You could come to my classes to get a feel for public school."

message 5: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

"They sure seem like it." She told Damien, before accepting Sam's invitation. "I'd love too. Damien, do you want to come too?"

Rachel sighed at the thought of Tiffany actually roaming the halls of their school, but brightened at the realization Damien might come too.

message 6: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments Jason pulled into the parking lot in his Blue pickup and parked. Mia jumped out of the car and waited for her twin brother.

message 7: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien said "I might as well. I could say hi to a few teachers." and turned the key out of the ignition and pocketed them. He hopped out of the car.

Sam did a small fist pump then got out of the car as well.

message 8: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"Alright, then!" Tiffany said, eyes shining at the thought of a new adventure. She intertwined her fingers with Damien's out of pure habit, sliding on a pair of white sunglasses.

Rachel soon spotted her friends, but they were all staring at Tiffany and Damien. And so was the rest of the school, all whispering about 'Hot that chick was,' 'The mysterious male hottie,' or, 'Why do they look familiar?'

message 9: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:29PM) (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments Jason grabbed his messenger bag and locked the car. He walked into the school with his sister.

message 10: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

((Jason, Sam, and Mia should be friends.))

Sam waited for Mia and Jason. He said "Since Rach and I have different schedules, how bout Tiffany comes to my classes and Damien goes to Rachels?"

message 11: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Sounds good!) "Okay," Tiffany agreed, slightly disappointed that she wouldn't get to spend the day with her boyfriend. "We can regroup for lunch or free period, or whatever." She leaned up to give a Damien a slightly more passionate kiss then normal... it would have to last her for about four hours or so, after all.

Rachel perked up at the sound of that. She smiled, happy that it would be just her and Damien.

message 12: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments (Yes! Thanks)

Jason grinned at Sam. "What's up?" He asked.

Mia looked around the hallway.

message 13: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Sam said "Nothin much man." then whsipered "Hot girl over there is comin to class with me." Then said "Cmon Tiff, we have three minutes to get to class."

Damien kissed her back then pulled away. "You better go. They get in a lot of trouble if theyre late."

message 14: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:39PM) (new)

"I'm coming," She called to Sam, before quickly squeezing Damien's hand. "I love you!" She told him, before walking over to Sam's side.

Rachel tapped Damien's shoulder after he and Tiffany were done talking. "Ready to go?"

message 15: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments Jason grinned. "Hey what do you have first?" He asked.

message 16: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien nodded.

"Ap chem."

message 17: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments "Darn I have English." Jason said with a groan. "What about you sis?" he asked Mia

Mia looked down at the piece of paper in her hand. "Ap Chem." She she with a sigh. "How did I even get into Ap?" she asked

message 18: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:51PM) (new)

"Ok, then," Rachel said, "Let's head toward class." She walked towards the school gym, telling him over her shoulder, "I have PE first."

Tiffany bounced slightly on the balls of her feet, beautiful smile wide and big orbs sparkling. (Haha, I have this image of D and T standing on a lunch table and singing their hearts out... I already have the perfect song, here are the lyrics;

(BOY)
We could sit and be stubborn
With faces so stern
Or just laugh and dance off the dirt
Darling, it’s worth it
We could be beautiful
The kind of love people beg for
Cause I’ve waited all my life
And now I’ve found you

(BOTH)
Oh, why waste anymore time
Oh, tonight I’ve made up my mind

(BOY)
Someday we’ll dress up
Pure intentions far behind us
Cause loving you tonight
Means I’m ready for adventure
So girl, listen closely
As we turn towards the crowd

(BOTH)
And wave hello, we’re Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful

(GIRL)
So sit back and relax boy
Cause after tonight, baby, you’re all mine
And we’ve waited all our lives
To sing our hearts together

(BOTH)
With you by my side I’m ready
Come on dear can’t you hear me singing?
Here’s my heart, please be true

(BOTH)
Someday we’ll dress up
Pure intentions far behind us
Cause loving you tonight
Means I’m ready for adventure

(BOY)
So girl, listen closely

(BOTH)
As we turn towards the crowd
And wave hello, we’re Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful

(GIRL
Oh, why waste anymore time

(BOY)
Oh, with a simple kiss

(BOTH)
Forever you’re mine...)

message 19: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

((lolz.))

Damien said "Cool."

Sam said "You any good at chem?"

message 20: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments "Kind of but I hate it." Mia said.

message 21: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

"I enjoy it. I remember last year a girl in my ap chem class some girl set her hair on fire and the teac her never noticed." Sam said thinking back.

message 22: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

"Yup," She replied, pushing open the door. "I'm gonna go to the locker room to change." Rachel told him, walking towards the girl's locker room. The coach came up to Damien, surveying him. "Visitor, are you? Would you like to participate?"

Tiffany shrugged. "I'm okay," She told him modestly. "I had perfect scores from elementary to the end of high school in all subjects, so I had to be decent at it."

message 23: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments "Wasn't her name Becky or something?" Mia asked laughing.

message 24: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"How did the teacher not notice?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 25: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

((we are terrible students elly.......))

Damien said "I guess."

Sam said "That sounds about right." he said as they neared the classroom.

message 26: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:58PM) (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments (*evil grin* My mom wouldn't care... I hope)

Mia grinned.

Jason rushed off to his English class

message 27: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"Alright, then," The coach replied, handing him an extra t-shirt and gym shorts. "Go ahead and change in the locker room." Back in the boys' locker room, all the guys were chatting about Tiffany. "Dude, did you see that hot new chick today? Who is she, and why do I think I've seen her before?" One guy asked the boys. Another guy snorted. "Dude, she was holding a guy's hand. And don't you know who that is? It's Tiffany Alvord."

message 28: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien walked in. He was one of the tallest people there. "Hey."

message 29: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

One of the brave ones walked up to Damien. "'Sup, I'm Jack." Besides that, the locker room was silent, until it literally EXPLODED with questions. "Is that chick your girlfriend?" "Who are you?" "Are you Damien Evans?" "How did you get Tiffany Alvord to be your girl?"

Tiffany followed Sam, looking around at the moving packs of students, colorful halls, and various classroom doors, trying to take it all in.

message 30: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Sam walked into the lab.

Damien said "Shut it!" above the questions. "Hi Jack. Yes Tiffany is my girl and yes I'm Damien Evans. That's all you need to know."

message 31: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

One of the boys let out a gruff chuckle. "Is she good in bed?" He wiggled his eyebrows, some of the boys laughing dumbly along with him at the pervertedly suggestive comment.

Tiffany followed, surveying the lab.

message 32: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien raised a brow and gave a sigh. "Really?" he asked boredly. "That's do perverted it's NOT funny."

message 33: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"Alright, alright," The male said, holding his hands up in surrender. "But all joking aside, is she good in bed?"

message 34: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

"That is none of your buisness." Damien said.

Sam say down on a stool and motioned for Tiffany to sit next to him

message 35: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

"Dude, it's totally all of our business," The guy said obnoxiously. "It's bro talk, D."

Tiffany gave him a smile and a nod, sliding into the stool beside him. (Do you want to RP the teacher? Oh, and we should probably timeskip to lunch after the first period.)

message 36: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

((if you could that wld be awesome cuz stupid IPod is being evil.))

Damien rolled his eyes. "Then consider this talk over."

Sam grinned

message 37: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(KK, when they sing the duet, I can give you the lyrics as they're going so all you have to do is copy and paste it, then add in a sentence or two of you RPing Damien like last time.)

"Whatever, man," He told him as the boys finished changing and went out to gym class.

Tiffany returned the smile, fixing her headband quickly.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH* ('Cause I don't feel like going through the entirety of first period.)

message 38: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

((kk and Ty and Lolz))

Damien walked into the crappy cafeteria.

Sam pulled the door open for Tiffany

message 39: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany grinned at Sam in gratitude. "Thanks, Sam." She walked up to her boyfriend, kissing his cheek in greeting a taking his hand. "How was your day so far?"

Rachel watched the couple jealously. When it had been just Damien, she had mostly forgotten about his relationship, but this was an all too painful reminder.

message 40: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien said "In one word....crappy."

Sam snorted at Damien's comment

message 41: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

"Why so horrible?" She asked curiously, eyes wide. But once the school spotted the couple, someone stood up and started to chant the word sing. Soon, they had riled up the whole student body, and they were all on their feet chanting the mantra.

"Before answering my question, it looks like we might have to submit to popular demand and sing..." Tiffany told him, climbing up cautiously onto a lunch table, careful not to loose her balance. "Does anyone have some mics?" She asked. Soon, someone had handed them two mics, and her iPhone was plugged into a Dock.

"We're singing Mr. And Mrs. Beautiful," She whispered to Damien, tapping her foot as his part was about to start. The lunch room was so quiet, all she could hear was the steady tapping of her foot on the table, and the intro to the song. (Here's his first part; "We could sit and be stubborn, With faces so stern. Or just laugh and dance off the dirt. Darling, it’s worth it, We could be beautiful... The kind of love people beg for. Cause I’ve waited all my life, And now I’ve found you.")

message 42: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien took the mic and stood next to the table Tiffany was standing on. She began with his ""We could sit and be stubborn, With faces so stern. Or just laugh and dance off the dirt. Darling, it’s worth it, We could be beautiful... The kind of love people beg for. Cause I’ve waited all my life, And now I’ve found you...."

message 43: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany smiled at him as they began a couple joint lines. "Oh, why waste anymore time, tonight I’ve made up my mind..." She lowered the mic slightly to watch Damien sing his next part as the whole school stared at the couple sing, entranced by their smooth, melodious voices. ("Someday we’ll dress up, Pure intentions far behind us. Cause loving you tonight, Means I’m ready for adventure. So girl, listen closely, as we turn towards the crowd...")

message 44: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Secret Agent (new)

Damien gave her a smile back. "Someday we’ll dress up, Pure intentions far behind us. Cause loving you tonight, Means I’m ready for adventure. So girl, listen closely, as we turn towards the crowd..."

message 45: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

She gracefully hopped off the table to join him, taking his hand again as they had a duet line. "And wave hello, we’re Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful..." She took a deep breath, before starting her solo. "So sit back and relax boy, Cause after tonight, baby, you’re all mine. And we’ve waited all our lives, To sing our hearts together." Wrapping her arms around his neck, she stared into his deep orbs, as they continued together. (The next part is a duet part; "With you by my side I’m ready. Come on dear can’t you hear me singing? Here’s my heart, please be true... So someday we’ll dress up, Pure intentions far behind us. Cause loving you tonight, Means I’m ready for adventure.")

message 46: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments Mia walked in talking to her twin. "Why are they singing? They do know this isn't high school musical right?" she asked.

Jason shrugged and watched the two.

message 47: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Hey Elly! Do you know when Kristi's comin' on?)

message 48: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments (No sorry. I would text her but my phone is dead)

message 49: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(It's ok. I think she said she was getting inducted into student council today?)

message 50: by Elly ~Wolfgirl (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 76 comments (Yes and I'm a bookstore manger we got out pins today)

« previous 1 3 4