PANIC! at the disco discussion

New and Old

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Panic! At the Disco has deffently changed their music, first album "A fever you can't sweat out" to "Pretty. Odd", big difference. A fever you... is like kinda techno i guess, dance or something like that, and now they're not the same. For me i still like about them the same way, I love their music, how do you guys feel?

Gingerstreak (Abigail) I love thier newer album way more

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kjh93) I love both of their albums. I've always liked them because their sound is unique.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't they have a new album????

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Vices and Virtues is def different! But, I lvoe it...I love all the slower songs, they are more heartfelt....Have you noticed that every song about sex has a weird techno beat at the end? Like, Takt Hurricane and Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off for example

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Really??? Just listen to the end of eaach song...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

okayz

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Whoa you're right! I wonder if that's just a coincidence or if it means something...

message 9: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 6 comments TWTLTRTD IS AWFUL!

message 10: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) hey!! some of their songs on there are actually pretty good!! i LOOOVE This is Gospel

message 11: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 6 comments Yeah...I still love it, but it's nothing compared to the other Cds. -_-; I was kinda disappointed, but I love Nicotine~~

message 12: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) yeah same here... i was hopin for more.... Panic! flare I guess