Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Who says THIS??!?!?!?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one can say that death found in me a willing comrade, or that I went easily."

Weird snippet. Who do you think said it an how? I'm thinking its some sort of demon or ghost that we have yet to meet. My only other thought is that it is in a letter meant to be read after someone's death. This would insinuate that this person knew exactly how they were going to die. draw your own conclusions.

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra I really like the letter idea. I can just imagine one of the characters finding it and trying to stop whoever wrote it from harm. SUCH an ominous quote!!!

Cathryn Ferrara I don't know but I like the feeling of it very intriguing statement.

Bailey It could be Will talking to Nate's ghost.... just a thought. I think a lot of people have forgotten about Nate. My question about that is, why hasn't Tessa changed in to Nate to dig through his mind? She has already changed into him so she can change into him again.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bailey wrote: "It could be Will talking to Nate's ghost.... just a thought. I think a lot of people have forgotten about Nate. My question about that is, why hasn't Tessa changed in to Nate to dig through his min..."

that's true it could be nate. i think everyone has forgotten about him because tessa has no emotional ties to him anymore.