Goodreads' Largest Group Ever! discussion

Books > The Twilight Saga

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Read them. Hated them. It was a complete waste of my time to read Twilight.

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Well, that's kinda rude. I like them. You cn have your opinion, I just hate when people mke fun of ME for liking Twilight.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I'm not making fun of you. You asked what people thought, and I said I didn't like them. Some of my good friends are addicted to Twilight.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I did like it when i was in 4th grade when it was all hyped up. Now... yeah not so much.

message 6: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Elizabeth wrote: "I'm not making fun of you. You asked what people thought, and I said I didn't like them. Some of my good friends are addicted to Twilight."

I never said you were making fun of me, I just said I dont like it when people do.

message 7: by Alec (new)

Alec (downearth) I like the saga. But what does saga mean? I mean, is it like a four book series? But anywho, it's pretty good. I like romance, and a bit of action. It's pretty good, I think.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Saga = Series = Chronicles = all the same thing

message 9: by Alec (new)

Alec (downearth) Ah. I see...

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 09, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

I read the first book. Doubt I'll get further because my S.S. teacher saw someone reading the first book and asked if it was the second. Aparently the second book is not school appropriate.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

? Second is the most appropriate one. It's the third and fourth you have to watch out for.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Don't bother reading them. They are a waste of time. ((sorry to those of you who like the books!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I second Elizabeth's comment ^^

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Nicole wrote: "I second Elizabeth's comment ^^"

YAY! I read them all then asked myself why I wasted my time. One of my best friends did the same thing. My other Best friend loved Twilight.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it when it was hyped. When I got over I was like... Oh wow, what was wrong with me???? I just wasted like months and months of my life!

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I read them before the Hype. And right after I was done I asked myself WHY!!!!!!