Yugioh Roleplay discussion

Yugioh > Domino High

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments ((domino high i watched all the anime and manga .I love Yami hes awsome)

message 2: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 818 comments Mod
Roxi entered the classroom and looked around nervously. She eventually took a seat by the window and hid behind her textbook, too shy to talk to anyone.

message 3: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Kazya sighed and sat down .The new school year was normaly really boring .

message 4: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 135 comments Mod
Mizuki entered the classroom, looking around eagurly. Hato had told her to look for someone here, although he wouldn't explain why. Being in this time period always gave her a buzz of excitement.

message 5: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She Sighed and looked at The Mulinium Anklet on her arm.It gave off a small glow.

message 6: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki spotted the Millenium Anklet's glow out of the corner of her eye. Was this the person Hato had told her to look for? He hadn't been to clear on the details...

message 7: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She sighed and streaked her hand through her whitishblond hair.

message 8: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki decided to introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Mizuki!" she brightly introduced herself to Kazya. "What's your name?"

message 9: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She looked up at her and sighed "Kazya Ishtar."
She didnt seem to care .

message 10: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki stared intensly at the Millenium Anklet. "That's a very interesting anklet you have there," she pointed out casually. "Where's it from?"

message 11: by Pierce Withers (last edited Sep 20, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She looked atthe anklet."Its called The Millenium Anklet.I was told it was from my. Homeland Egypt."she said

message 12: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Interesting..."Mizuki muttered to herself. "I better let him know about this..."

message 13: by Pierce Withers (last edited Sep 20, 2012 05:35PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments "Who?"she said a bit startled

message 14: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki smiled. "A close friend of mine," she replied. "He studies Millenum items. He'll be interested to know that there's a new one he doesn't know about."

message 15: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments "How many are there ?"she asked allready knowing how many there were

message 16: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki thought hard about it, counting them off with her fingers.

"Um... there's the ring, the puzzle, the rod, the necklace, the cross, the eye, the scale... and the anklet now makes about 8," she receited.

message 17: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She nodded.And smiled "Thats alot"

message 18: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki nodded. "Where did you get yours?" she asked curiously. "I always thought there was only the seven."

message 19: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments "Well i reamber i was mad and my father told me i couldnt have it but i took it and ran away.There was a necklace and a rod but i liked the anklet."she said"There was something between the running away but my memory is blank there."

message 20: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Memory loss can be confusing," Mizuki bit her lip. "Hato gets it all the time."

message 21: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments She shiverd"But sometimes i reamber and normaly im standing right next to my self..I must be like huluainating but i sometimes talk to myself too.Its creepyish."

message 22: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"I hear that's common with the millenium items," Mizuki pointed out thoughtfully.

((Anyone interested in roleplaying as Seto or Mokuba in the Kaiba Corps area?))

message 23: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments ((nope my fave is Yami seto can die in a pit))
She shivered knowing who it was"Yeah i know its my.."she shut her mouth shed almost blurted out her brothers name

message 24: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki stared at her curiously, wondering what she had been about to say.

Yugi, Joey, Tristen, Tea, and Ryou entered the room. Kishiko trailed behind Ryou as always.

"I don't believe we've met before," Ryou smiled as he hurried over to introduce himself. "My name is Ryou Bakura. What are your names?"He looked at Mizuki, Kazya, and Roxi expectantly. Kishiko hid behind Ryou, and peeked out at the three.

((Yeah, Seto can be a bitch sometimes. You can roleplay as Yugi (and in time)Yami if you want. Also, the characters that just entered from the show are all free for taking, except Ryou. I already called him.;) ))

message 25: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments ((okay))
Yugis came up next to Ryou "And my names Yugi"
Kazya looked up at them "Kazya Ishtar"she said
Yugi nodded"Nice to meet you"

message 26: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

((I'll be Mokuba. Moriko, you should probably go ahead and be Seto.))

Roxi looked at the group that had just entered the room. She could see the Change of Hearts card sticking out of Ryou's pocket. "Ah!" she exclaimed, bolting from her chair. "That... That card...!"

message 27: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Kazya fell backwards out her chair from surprise.Yugi hack up away from Roxi.

message 28: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou looked startled. "You mean this one?" he asked, holding up the change of hearts card. Kishiko continued to hide behind him as he spoke.

message 29: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Kazya was nocked out onthe floor.Yugi looked at the card."You mean Ryous Change of Heart card?"He asked

message 30: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi nodded, embaressed at her outburst. "Y-Yeah... " she stammered, playing with her hair again. "I just... I... I have one just like it."

message 31: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Yugi smiled "wow neat!"

message 32: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

She blushed slightly at the compliment. "Th... Thank you. It's my favorite card. I haven't known anyone else who had one before." Roxi loked at Yugi. "Do.. Do you have one as well?"

message 33: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments He frowned"No i dont but i plenty of cards "

message 34: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"That's so cool!" Ryou exclaimed happily. "That's my favorite card as well!"

Kishiko tugged at Ryou's sleeve anxiously. He glanced at her, and she quickly began tracing letters on his palm.

"Ah!" Ryou blinked, startled. He turned back to Roxi. "Would you... be interested in playing a card game?"

Mizuki looked up, eagurly watching Roxi's reaction.

message 35: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Kazya got up"Im after Roxi!Ive needed a match for a long time!"she said
Yugi smiled He was gonna enjoy this

message 36: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi smiled, still a bit embaressed. "S-Sure. That sounds like fun." She played with her hair nervously. "Should we duel here or somewhere else?"

message 37: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Kazya sighed.

message 38: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou thought hard about it. "Um, here should be fine..." he started to say.

Kishiko began impatiently tracing on Ryou's palm.

"How about the roof?" Ryou quickly asked.

Mizuki frowned, studying Kishiko closely. Seeing the way that Mizuki was looking at her, Kishiko quickly hid behind Ryou.

message 39: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited Apr 09, 2015 08:25AM) (new)

Roxi nodded. "S-Sure thing. Let me just grab my deck first." She located her bag (which had been pinned underneath her chair when it had fallen from her hasty jumping up) and pulled out a stack of Duel Monster cards that were bound tightly in a single crimson ribbon. She held up her deck and nodded. "A-Alright... Now I'm ready."

message 40: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments Kata walked in the school, he could feel his deck, in his pocket, and his duel disk was in his bookbag. He walked to his first class, being new here.

message 41: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Kishiko rushed in, glancing worridly back at the way she had come. She ran right into Kata.

message 42: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Yami walked in and saw the two Bump into each other .

message 43: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments " Oh, sorry" He said, helping her up.
His deck had fallen out of his pocket and was scattered about the floor, he frowned and began picking them up.

message 44: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Yami walked over he let Yugi take over before he reached him "Hey you like duel monsters to?"

message 45: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (last edited Nov 20, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Kishiko stared at Kata with wide eyes. She suddenly crumpled to the floor. Instead of staying like that, like one might expect, Kishiko began to help gather up the cards.

message 46: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Yugi disided he might help too.And handed Kata his cards"Here yah go!"

message 47: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments " Yeah." He said, breifly looking up at Yugi.
" And you're the king of games"

message 48: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments He nodded"Mmmhm"he smiled."whats your name?"

message 49: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments " Kata" He said bluntly.
" How about a duel?"

message 50: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 297 comments Yugi smirked"Okay then"

« previous 1