Yugioh Roleplay discussion

Yugioh > Kaiba Corps

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 135 comments Mod
((Where Seto runs his company.))

message 2: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 818 comments Mod
Mokuba watched his brother typing away at his computer like a man possessed. Seto must have been looking for the secrets behind the God cards again. He was always doing stuff like that lately. The younger Kaiba sighed and slid out of his chair. Bored, he began to wander down the long hallway.

message 3: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

The door slammed open, revealing a young man, who stormed in like he owned the place. Startled, Seto tried to stand up and ended up tripping over his coat tails and falling flat on his face.

((Because as the roleplayers, we can make Seto do stuff like tripping over his coat tails. >:3))

"What do you think you're doing barging into my company like this?!" he demanded, as if he wasn't still on the ground. He angrily stood up and brushed himself off.

"My apologizes," Hato apologized calmly. "But I must speak to you about something that's extremely important."

message 4: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited Dec 03, 2013 09:15AM) (new)

Mokuba heard the commotion and returned to the room. "Seto, what's going on?!" he asked in alarm.

message 5: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Seto ignored his younger brother, as he often did when he was discussing business. "Well? Tell me quickly before I have you thrown out!" he growled. "I am very busy and-!"

"You must tear up your three blue eyes white dragon cards," Hato told Seto cooly as he sat down.

Seto stared at him, clearly shocked by the request.

message 6: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Moriko was stunned as well. "Are you crazy?!" he demanded, staring incredulously at the strange other boy. "Why would you even suggest something like that?!"

message 7: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Because it's neccessary," Hato replied calmly. Seto continued to stare at Hato increduously.

message 8: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba was finally the one to attempt to get answers out of this strange individual since his brother was clearly in too much shock to think straight. "Why does Seto need to tear up his cards?"

message 9: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Because they must be destroyed," Hato replied, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Seto finally snapped out of his shock. "There is no way!" he snarled. "Besides, why would I listen to a freak like you?!"

"Because I'm your last chance," Hato answered, staring intently at Seto.

message 10: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba stared at Hato, a little unnerved at how calm the other boy was. "What's going to happen?" he asked hesitantly.

message 11: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Hato hesitated. "Those cards..." he trailed off, as if debating with himself about something.

Seto scowled. "Either spit it out or get out!" he demanded angrily.

Hato sighed. "Fine, have it your way," he snapped, suddenly angrily.

"Your pride has always been your downfall, as has your greed. You must tear up your blue eyes white dragon cards or else you will lose what is most important to you," Hato told Seto coldly.

"It has already been fated to happen, due to your damn arrogance. Let's see if you can change it around." He finished what he was saying and whipped around. In a blink of an eye, he was gone.

Seto stared at where he had vanished, stunned both by Hato's words and his sudden disapearance. Was this guy for real?!

He sat back in his seat, still shaken from the ordeal, although he would never show it.

message 12: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba was shaken as well. He walked over to where his brother was sitting. "What... What do you think he meant Seto?"

message 13: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Shut up, Mokuba," Seto snapped. "I'm trying to think." He glared at his computer, trying to calm his thoughts.

message 14: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba scowled a little. He didn't like being told to shut up, like some regular stupid little kid. He returned to his seat, swinging his legs back and forth as he stared at his brother. "... So what are you going to do?" he asked after about an hour or so had passed in silence.

message 15: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"I have no clue," Seto admitted, sighing. If this was true... could he really risk not destroying the cards?

message 16: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba looked a bit uncomfortable as well, knowing exactly what his brother needed to do. "Seto..." he began carefully.

message 17: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (last edited Nov 17, 2012 11:20AM) (new)

Seto shot his brother a "don't-you-dare-suggest-that-I-tear-up-my-most-favorite-cards-in-the-world" glare.

message 18: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

"I wasn't going to say that!" Mokuba protested, discarding the idea and deciding to go with the second option. "I just... " He fidgeted slightly. "Maybe you should... ask someone for a... second opinion?"

message 19: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Seto scowled. "Like who?" he snapped, already knowing that that had indeed been what his younger brother had been about to say.

message 20: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba winced. "Like... Like Yugi."

message 21: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

If it had been anyone else, Seto would've slapped the person for suggesting such a thing. Since it WAS his younger brother though, Seto actually considered it.

"Why would he have any idea about any of this?" he finally asked, still reluctant to do so.

message 22: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

"Because he usually does." Mokuba looked a bit cross. "And really, what other choice do you have?"

message 23: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Seto was silent for a long time. Finally he stood.

message 24: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba stood as well. He walked over to his brother and looked up at him anxiously. "...Well?" he asked.

message 25: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

"Let's get this over with," Seto grumbled angrily as he stormed out the door.

message 26: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Mokuba hesitated for a split second before hurrying after his brother.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 33 comments Night walked in, duel deck case on his belt.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 33 comments ((Sweet.))
Night walked outside for some new cards to the game shop .

message 29: by Xena (new)

Xena Faubush | 1 comments seto then scrambles to his feet and says damn it this is a new coat

message 30: by TigerOfTheSouth (new)

TigerOfTheSouth | 18 comments -Suddenly a new face walked in through the door, eyes cold frost, show casing his serious- ''You must be Seto Kaiba, I'm very sorry but your out of business. You see, the people of this city dont trust you as the leader of ''Kaiba Corp'' They say it is time for change. Even Pegasus, leader of Industrial Illusions and creator of Duel Monsters think its time you step down.''

message 31: by TigerOfTheSouth (new)

TigerOfTheSouth | 18 comments ''Who is this new leader, why, it is me, just look through your window...'' -People screaming with signs and torches- ''Oh, and your deck aswell, Maximillion can't be printing such powerful cards for the likes of you.'' -Guards would come taking his deck then throwing Seto and Mokuba out-

message 32: by TigerOfTheSouth (new)

TigerOfTheSouth | 18 comments ''Now...'' -He'd look at Seto's deck- ''Time to improve it... And make changes to Kaib- Kiba Corp...'' -Kiba would nod to his guards walking out his Black outfits cape swaying as he turned, walking out of the door-

message 33: by TigerOfTheSouth (new)

TigerOfTheSouth | 18 comments -Kiba, back from getting his new cards from Pegasus came in eyes dull blue as usual shuffling through his new deck, noticing the Egyptian God Card ''Obelisk The Tormentor''- ''So, Kaiba managed to get his hands on an Egyptian God huh? Heh, father was always interested in these things...''

message 34: by TigerOfTheSouth (new)

TigerOfTheSouth | 18 comments ''4000 attack... And a good effect... Eh, I'll keep it'' -Kiba would put Obelisk in his desk, his Millenium Scale on his desk- ''Hm?'' -A person would appear on the screen- ''I see so a Millenium Item has been found at the woods... I'll take care of it, father.'' -Kiba would leave for the woods-