Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Outside the Clans > Ravenpaw

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this cat here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah Ravenpaw! I'm thinking his warrior name would be Ravenheart if he rejoined the Clans:)

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yeah, but I don't think he would because he has a great life with Barley :]

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know

message 5: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments I wonder why he's so timid though...It's really a shame...

Timberstar(eli)thedoctor (Timberstar) | 678 comments He should have joined the clans when tiger star died!!!!!!

message 7: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments i agree, maybe he didnt know he lives far away from the clans after all...

message 8: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

And leave barley and paradise? Heh. I bet it's way nicer out on the barn that fighting the other clans and stuff. They just relax.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like the barn better.

message 10: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments me too

Timberstar(eli)thedoctor (Timberstar) | 678 comments But it's boring!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So, we wouldn't have to wake up early to do the dawn patrol.

message 13: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yeah. Basically, you get to do whatever. When you're hungry, you can hunt. When you're sleepy you can take a nap, etc.

Timberstar(eli)thedoctor (Timberstar) | 678 comments But what do you do when your bored?

message 15: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments i wonder...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I think maybe go for walks or climb trees, or even explore the territory.

message 17: by Cherryfeather (new)

Cherryfeather (Cherryfeather02) | 4 comments But wouldn't you rather have a Clan, to be loyal to that is? You know how Firestar felt when he first joined the ThunderClan

message 18: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Harrison | 9 comments I always wished that even though Ravenpaw never rejoined the clans that Firestar could have given him a warrior name anyway. He and Barley were always good friends to all the Clans and they did fight in the Big Battle when all the clans fought together as one. I had heard that perhaps his warrior name would have been RavenWing but Erin Hunter decided against giving him a warrior name. I used to feel bad that Ravenpaw never went with the clans when they made the Great Journey but he was loyal to Barley AND if he had went Graystripe never would have known how to find the Clans after he and Millie started looking for them. Ravenpaw was always one of my favourite cats :)