The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) The Fury / Dark Reunion discussion

i did not understand the ending

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asma (last edited Sep 13, 2012 12:34PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Asma The fury

I've finished this book last night but I didn't really understand the ending i really dont Did Elena die or not if so .. how could this happen she dies befor then becomes a vampire well if she's a vampire she must turn into sth a dust or whatever !!!!!!
i don't know really what happend after katherine dead exactly
i did not read the fourth novel in The Vampire Diaries yet i want to understand first

message 2: by .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (last edited Sep 13, 2012 04:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Asma (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:26AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Asma yeah i see , i think she will find a way to get back in the next book i hope she is with Damon in the end I dont want Damon to get hurt:* thank u very much for your reply

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy victoria you'll understand more when you read the next book

Asma Amy wrote: "you'll understand more when you read the next book"

i read it ; wish i didn't i think the ending in the tv show would be better ,, i hope

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy victoria prob more understandable but then they do that for tv and the shows nothing like the books (though it'd be fun)

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: Princess wrote: "Amy wrote: "you'll understand more when you read the next book"

i read it ; wish i didn't i think the ending in the tv show would be better ,, i hope"

I honestly doubt it.