The Sword and Laser discussion

The Heroes (First Law World, #5)
This topic is about The Heroes
What Else Are You Reading? > Battling the Heroes

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leavey | 83 comments So, I'm listening to The Heroes at the moment and liking it so far. BUT, you have to be realistic about these things, having a list of characters would be REALY helpful. So since Wikipedia failed me on this (shame on you Wikipedia!) I thought I'd ask here, if anyone knows of a site where I can get something like that.

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Craft (vigroco) | 20 comments I wish that was a feature that GoodReads would add.

David Sven (gorro) | 1582 comments Say one thing for Abercrombie, say he needs a good wiki.

message 4: by Tassie Dave, S&L Historian (last edited Sep 13, 2012 11:03PM) (new)

Tassie Dave | 3639 comments Mod
There is a Joe Abercrombie wikia.

Joe Abercrombie Wikia Page

The Heroes page has a limited character list.
"The Heroes" Wikia page

David Sven (gorro) | 1582 comments Tassie Dave wrote: "There is a Joe Abercrombie wikia.

"The Heroes" Wikia page"

Thannk you!

Leavey | 83 comments Tassie Dave wrote: "There is a Joe Abercrombie wikia.

"The Heroes" Wikia page"

Aha! Thanks for that. Now I have at least a reverence point.
Will probably be making some contributions to the wikia too, since it seems to be a work in progress.

Leavey | 83 comments Also I'm a moron for not thinking of this sooner: Amazon has a book excerpt up, wich includes a Dramatis Personae -> Order of Battle http://www.amazon.de/The-Heroes-battl...

Adam A (adamarchy) I've actually considered adding Wiki info for Abercrombie's books, but it would require re-reading them again. Since I did a re-read of all his books right before the Heroes was released, I'm not really too game on that right now.

I do plan on re-reading The Heroes at the beginning of October, right before the UK version of Red Country hits the shelves.