Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Wicked 2 Watch > Weeds

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I love Showtime's show Weeds, with Mary Louise Parker, it's a great show! Anyone else here watch it before? I like watching all the crazy stuff that happens, and there's lots of funny stuff too, and serious stuff. Nancy is a great character, sure she's flawed and made some not so smart decisions, but she's cool. I've watched up through season 6 so far, waiting for 7 and eventually 8 to come on Netflix, can't wait to see how it's going to end. :D

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) We recently got caught up on Netflix as well, so now we have to wait again. My favorite one was the episode with Mark-Paul Gosselar (zack from saved by the bell ) all grown up, where he got it on with Nancy in the bar during season 6.

message 3: by Leea (new)

Leea HOT scene... I stopped watching after season 6 or 7, can't remember. If it's on netflix I might try and see how all the madness ends. The show was just getting too crazy for me.

message 4: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) Lol yea Nancy has her hussy moments doesn't she? I was droolin' on Esteban in what was it? Season 4 or 5? Liked him, and the hot scenes they had... I had to keep stopping myself from rooting for him and her to get back together after she ran off after Shane killed Pilar and started all that ruckus. Y'know who else I liked? Cesar, the guy Esteban stuck with Nancy all the time. He was always so serious and stuff, but the things he'd come out and say sometimes, all with that serious look on his face and tone in his voice... he cracked me up sometimes! And of course Andy is always good with me... And the supporting characters, Doug, Celia, Dean, the kids... It's one of my fave shows now, I'd love to get them all on DVD to keep in my collection for re-watching :D