Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Archives > I Am A Book Reviewer Of Pretty Much All Genres, Except For Sci-fi

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jody Joy (new)

Jody Joy (jodys_gr) Hi my name is Jody and I am a book reviewer. Since I am an avid book reader I felt I should put it to good use a few years ago. You can check my past work at: http://jodisbookreviews.blogspot.com I review for Worthy Publishing, Thomas Nelson Publishers, Zondervan, Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers, and I have also done some self-publishers. I also like to request two books, one for review and one for a giveaway, if that is not possible one book is fine. I just prefer to giveaway a fresh clean tight book. You may also read my request review policy on my blog as well, thank you and God bless,

message 2: by Susan F (new)

Susan F | 20 comments Hi Jody, nice to 'meet' you. I am one of the newest reviewers at The Christian Manifesto. I love to read. I've written a few book reviews at Yahoo also. I look forward to checking out your reviews. :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Foster (sarahjae) | 8 comments Hi Jody,

I look forward to checking out your reviews as well! It says you're no longer accepting requests, is that accurate?

Nice to meet you!

message 4: by L (new)

L I may not be a published author (yet) but i am an avid reader, and would be happy to read and review authors work for them. Posting reviews on here, other book sites and amazon websites ect.

message 5: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Santi | 815 comments Lucinda wrote: "I may not be a published author (yet) but i am an avid reader, and would be happy to read and review authors work for them. Posting reviews on here, other book sites and amazon websites ect."

Hi Lucinda! I just self published my first novella Surrender Falls: A Novella it is Christian suspense with a bit of romance! I would love it if you would review it for me! Surrender Falls A Novella by Caitlyn Santi If you're interested feel free to friend me and we can discuss it!!! Can't wait to hear from you. Caitlyn Santi

message 6: by L (new)

L Thank you Caitlyn, that sounds great! I am always reading and very happy to post reviews on what i read. x