Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

General > Who thinks the movie was awful?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 42 comments Who here thinks they could have at least done better on the movie? I'm actually glad they didn't put the Kioshi warriors in there, because that would've made the movie even more terrible.

TheLostOne~WithoutAPathHome | 1 comments The movie wasnt that great but that might be because it was only book one. the tv series was great though

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) I refuse to watch it. O.O

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) OH YA!!!!

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) And my life is already hell so....

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (eberlins) | 1 comments There's actually a super extended cut that has the Kyoshi warriors. My friend saw it and said it was fantastic and waaaaay better than the first movie.

message 7: by Italia8989 (new)

Italia8989 The movie had great potential. All of the computer made graphics were pretty good, but no offense, the casting was horrible. (Zuko's scar looked more like a cat scratch gone wrong.) The thing that annoyed me the most was the way they pronounced the names! Okay, they were doing it the technical way, but I have known Aang as Aang, not "Ong." The bending was good but there was no comedy like in the series. "Avatar" is not "Avatar" without Sokka's silly comments and witty attitude. They left out a lot of important stuff from Book 1. I understand there is no way to own up to that series, but the movie was a huge letdown for me.

message 8: by Dana (new)

Dana | 2 comments Horrid movie. It could have been good. Hell it deserves to have been good. It was horrid! Very upset at how it turned out.