Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Author of the Month > October Author of the Month Nominations

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:23AM) (new)

Jessi (pixibell) | 281 comments Mod
Nominate an author you would like to get to know better. The first 15 additional suggestions will be put into a poll for the group to vote on.

I'm nominating our very own Kenya WrightKenya Wright

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 176 comments I nominate our very own Lee Fullbright, author of The Angry Woman Suite by Lee Fullbright which is a historical fiction, told from 3 points of view spanning 3 generations. It's also first place winner of the Discovery Award, Literary Fiction category.

message 3: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright OMG!!That is a whole lot of love! Thanks so much! I will nominate (since I can nominate myself).lol.

Alicia Wright Brewster

message 4: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Friday Baldwin (marjoriefbaldwin) | 62 comments Kenya wrote: "OMG!!That is a whole lot of love! Thanks so much! I will nominate (since I can nominate myself).lol.

Alicia Wright Brewster"

I love the "picture replies" here on Goodreads :)

message 5: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Friday Baldwin (marjoriefbaldwin) | 62 comments So I guess I'm exhibiting the ultimate hubris, I'd like to nominate MYSELF - Me #1 that is - Marjorie F. Baldwin or "Friday" to her friends with two books released in the Phoenician Series:

When Minds Collide (A Phoenician Series Short Story) by Marjorie F. Baldwin Conditioned Response (A Phoenician Series Novel) by Marjorie F. Baldwin

The first one is free (and will still be priced at "free" for the month of October though going to be charging for it in November). I can gift the second one.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.