UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Russell Brooks
This topic is about Russell Brooks
Meet the Authors > Russell Brooks

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Russell (new)

Russell Brooks (russellbrooks) Hello,

I specialize in thrillers (both action and mystery) and I released my first novel in 2010, followed by a short story anthology in early 2011, and then my second thriller in December of that year.

I draw on my biology background for the science subject matter in my novels but I still will research a project for months before I begin writing it. Most of the subject matter for my novels I get from the headlines of newspapers and magazines and characters are loosely based on people I may know or whom I've met.

I'm currently working on the sequel to PANDORA'S SUCCESSION which is scheduled for a Winter 2013 release. I'm hoping to chat with many of you.

Russell

Pandora's Succession by Russell Brooks Unsavory Delicacies by Russell Brooks Chill Run  by Russell Brooks

message 2: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments Hi Russell, Welcome to your author thread. Interesting subjects you choose.

message 3: by Kath (new)

Kath | 1965 comments Hey and welcome Russell,
I appear to have all your books already - must have got em when they were free???
Anyhoo, now you have popped up here I will bump them up my TBR. Although, before you get too excited it, like most here, is MASSIVE...

message 4: by Russell (new)

Russell Brooks (russellbrooks) Ignite wrote: "Hi Russell, Welcome to your author thread. Interesting subjects you choose."

Thanks, Ignite. These are subjects I'm most passionate about.

message 5: by Russell (new)

Russell Brooks (russellbrooks) Kath wrote: "Hey and welcome Russell,
I appear to have all your books already - must have got em when they were free???
Anyhoo, now you have popped up here I will bump them up my TBR. Although, before you get ..."

Hello, Kath. Thanks for downloading my novels.