Halo (Halo, #1) Halo discussion

to read or not to read

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adete Is this a good book to read? I just wanted to know cause I might read it.

Analise i absoulutly loved this whole series. if you like romance novels this ones perfect, theres not a whole lot of action in the books. but i couldn't put the book down!!!

message 3: by Kat (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kat I was really into the book for the first half, then it started progressively getting worse. I couldn't finish it.

I think I personally have a hard time with reading books that make things glaringly obvious. Plus, I don't like it when characters make overly stupid mistakes.

Sharon If you just trying to kill some time...go ahead. Otherwise it's pretty boring and the characters are just too good to be true. I know it's about angels but I like my angels a little more badass.

Abbey I liked the storyline (granted I will not be reading the second book) it just seemed like there were WAY TOO many words in the book. If the book would have been half the length it would have been perfect. It was really long and just seemed like it went on and on for pages and pages before you were like "ok when the heck is something going to happen."

Abbey Sharon wrote: "If you just trying to kill some time...go ahead. Otherwise it's pretty boring and the characters are just too good to be true. I know it's about angels but I like my angels a little more badass."
Great point Sharon. I felt the same way!

Sharon Abbey wrote: "I liked the storyline (granted I will not be reading the second book) it just seemed like there were WAY TOO many words in the book. If the book would have been half the length it would have been ..."

I did read the second book and it was worse. Unless I get truly desperate for something to read I don't see myself reading the third.

Sharon Adete wrote: "Is this a good book to read? I just wanted to know cause I might read it."

I don't know if you are looking for a good angel series or just a good series but if it's the former the Hush Hush saga is better than this. If it's the latter try anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She's my new YA obsession.

Brynne Ugh, I strongly dislike this book and no wonder, I just found out that she was sixteen when she started writing it.

Ashley This is an okay book. Nothing special especially cause the girl in this book is very clingy but it's not aweful so you have no other books to read I would suggest it but if you do I would read those before you read this one.