She-Geeks discussion

Anime > Favorite Opening/Closing Themes?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Caramel Cat (last edited Sep 15, 2012 12:04PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Naruto, Skip a Beat, Black Butler, Oran Highschool Host Club, Future Diary (kind of wierd series), Black Cat, Blue Exorcist, and Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 4 comments Full Metal Alchemist, Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan, Card Captor Sakura and Maid Sama

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Thomas | 5 comments Sgt. Frog has the most amazing ending theme.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Taylor | 1 comments Naruto!

message 5: by Chantell (new)

Chantell  Petrell (profoundmanifesto) Samantha wrote: "Sgt. Frog has the most amazing ending theme."

Oh goodness gracious yes, haha XD

message 6: by Aiza (new)

Aiza (Vampire-Kun) | 2 comments Naruto, Baka to Test, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Soul Eater, Panty and Stocking, and Spice and Wolf

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mitchell (Fabulousness) | 14 comments Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Lucky Star..!

message 8: by Lint (new)

Lint | 6 comments I don't watch too much anime, but of the few I've seen, I'd probably put Paradise Kiss' opening theme as my favorite. Fullmetal is pretty awesome too, and I'm partial to the old school openings of Fushigi Yuugi and Marmalade Boy.

I really adore the closing theme for the first season of Samarui Champloo too.

message 9: by Kika96 (new)

Kika96 I agree with the others on Fullmetal Alchemist!

message 10: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 94 comments ALL OF MINE Are from the Bleach Manga/Anime Series.

message 11: by Dimah (new)

Dimah | 8 comments Samantha wrote: "Sgt. Frog has the most amazing ending theme."

YES!

I also like Deadman Wonderland's first opening as well as Death Note's second.

message 12: by Atm (new)

Atm (aryes) | 21 comments Love chase Ending #4 in Toriko
Its awesome

message 13: by Doparific (new)

Doparific Bleach opening with Kon singing Alonez and Death Note opening.

message 14: by Tiara (new)

Tiara Leffingwell | 5 comments Ok this might sound really cheesy and lame but i love the intro and closing of samurai pizza cats lol

message 15: by Dimah (new)

Dimah | 8 comments Tiara wrote: "Ok this might sound really cheesy and lame but i love the intro and closing of samurai pizza cats lol"

It actually sounds really adorable. :3

The Caffeinated Lady (ravenofpoe14) For some reason Maria Holic came to mind when I thought of a favorite intro. It's halarious and I love the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHwVZ...

message 17: by Caramel Cat (last edited Sep 30, 2012 10:33AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Oh I also forgot the first anime opening I watched La Corda d' Ora.

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (lethia01) | 10 comments Hyle wrote: "For some reason Maria Holic came to mind when I thought of a favorite intro. It's halarious and I love the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHwVZ..."

LOL, I forgot about this one. It's really unique.

message 19: by JaeRavenClaw (new)

JaeRavenClaw (angelouspeacock) Always have and always will love the Inuyasha opening and closing themes. In fact, I just might make Fukai Mori my ringtone again. :)

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 133 comments I'm not that into opening and closing theme songs (forgive me) but I honestly did like the opening songs to Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo. I would totally have them on my iTunes. In fact, I think I'll go and get them right now....

message 21: by Kay Lotus, Red Queen (new)

Kay Lotus (ayokayo) | 249 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "I'm not that into opening and closing theme songs (forgive me) but I honestly did like the opening songs to Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo. I would totally have them on my iTunes. In fact, I think..."

Ahh, I love the whole soundtrack to Samurai Champloo! Nujabes is the producer who made a lot of the background tracks and the production on his own albums are among my favorites. I can send you a mixtape, if you'd like.

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 133 comments Actually, I would like that...

message 23: by Celina (new)

Celina | 18 comments Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail.

message 24: by JaeRavenClaw (new)

JaeRavenClaw (angelouspeacock) Kay wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I'm not that into opening and closing theme songs (forgive me) but I honestly did like the opening songs to Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo. I would totally have them on my iTunes...."

Samurai Champloo is a great anime with great music, I love the opening theme and have it on iTunes as well. Nujabes is one of the best.

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose | 14 comments Hellsing has my favaorite opening theme song. I even searched all over the internet to download it. Sorry MP3 police :)

message 26: by Coleen (new)

Coleen (callingcoleen) | 3 comments Outlaw Star's ending theme song.

http://youtu.be/d5yjcPHEhIk

The Caffeinated Lady (ravenofpoe14) I love Outlaw Star's ending song. It used to help me sleep when I was in junior high.

message 28: by Coleen (new)

Coleen (callingcoleen) | 3 comments Hyle wrote: "I love Outlaw Star's ending song. It used to help me sleep when I was in junior high."
Yeah, I still go to sleep listening to it. It's really calming and the singer's voice is just so soft and gentle. <3

message 29: by Ash (new)

Ash Mill (ashmill) | 43 comments I like full metal alchmist sgt frog princess jellyfisk end song and spice wolfs song

message 30: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 94 comments I used to watch Outlaw Star, but unfortunetely, I don't remember ever seeing this ending theme.

message 31: by Ash (new)

Ash Mill (ashmill) | 43 comments Also trugun AND ANGEL BEAT

message 32: by Lottie (last edited Oct 05, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Lottie Eve (lottieeve) | 16 comments My personal favorites are Future Diary's 1st opening theme and Pandora Heart's ending theme.

message 33: by アレツクス (new)

アレツクス コツト (azulifae) | 4 comments Opening theme for kyosogiga, Guilty crown, black rock shooter.

message 34: by Kay Lotus, Red Queen (new)

Kay Lotus (ayokayo) | 249 comments Mod
I came across a playlist of anime tracks I thought you guys might enjoy: http://8tracks.com/epyion/top-anime-s...

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 133 comments Now that I'm watching D. Gray-man, I'd have to say I like its opening theme. It's fun!

message 36: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (agonmor) | 35 comments I happen to have a definite soft spot for the Slam Dunk anime's opening song "Kimi ga Suki da to Sakebitai" (I wanna shout that I love you) with vocals by BAAD.
I remember singing along to it when the anime aired in Mexico. It's a bit dated, but it still makes me smile.
And, hands down, the best closing theme is the first one from BLEACH. "Life is a boat" by RieFu. Love it!

message 37: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (agonmor) | 35 comments Tiara wrote: "Ok this might sound really cheesy and lame but i love the intro and closing of samurai pizza cats lol"

That was a good show. I don't get why people are always a little embarrased to admit they like it.

message 38: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 94 comments Is "Samurai Pizza Cats" anything like or similar to the "Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles" ?????????????

There are a few similarities a few differences.
I know that they both love pizza. And two differences are Samurai Cats, while the other are Ninja Turtles.

So then, what gives ?????????????

message 39: by Atm (new)

Atm (aryes) | 21 comments I think D. Grayman Openings 1 and 2 and Ending 1. I like Bleach Opening 2, 5 or 4 (i forget) and also all Naruto songs. Toriko Ending 4 love chase is a good one.

message 40: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 133 comments Atm wrote: "I think D. Grayman Openings 1 and 2 and Ending 1. I like Bleach Opening 2, 5 or 4 (i forget) and also all Naruto songs. Toriko Ending 4 love chase is a good one."

Yeah, I liked D. Gray-man Opening 1 as well. =)

message 41: by Khristy (new)

Khristy (wrathofglasses) yuyu hakusho on the sheer whimsical factor...I may or may not have it as a ring tone

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather (creaturefromthesea) | 15 comments The Inuyasha opening and closing themes are worth mentioning and some of the Japanese closing themes for Sailor Moon were pretty good. I also like Cha La Head from Dragonball Z.

message 43: by Z○e *♥ItsGreekForLife♥* (last edited Apr 02, 2013 03:49PM) (new)

Z○e  *♥ItsGreekForLife♥* (ItsGreekForLife) SO GOOD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ona7y... Sword art online and Fruits Basket are my favorite opening and closing songs for anime ever!

message 44: by MCTTAN (new)

MCTTAN | 11 comments My favorite op is "Rolling High," by L'arc~en~Ciel. It was used in the anime "G.T.O." (Great Teacher Onizuka).

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle My current favorite is Shingeki no Kyojin's OP. I can't stop listening to it, even though it's become some sort of hilariously awful meme. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic's second OP is adorable as well. I'm such a sucker for meaningful/beauitful lyrics.

message 46: by H. (new)

H. (hanthe) My favorite ending would have to be Dragon Half's 'Watashi no Tamagoyaki', just because.

message 47: by EvaCatReads (new)

EvaCatReads I love Shingeki no Kyojin (attack on titan) Soul Eater, Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist openings!

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) Best openings/closings ever:

"Cloud Age Symphony" (Shuntaro Okino) from Last Exile
"Kiri" (Monoral) from Ergo Proxy
"19 Sai" (Suga Shikao) from xxxHolic
"Red Fraction" (Mell) from Black Lagoon
"Hemisphere" (Maaya Sakamoto) from RahXephon
"Dress" (Buck Tick) from Trinity Blood
"Guardian Angel" (Juno Reactor) from Technolyze
"Over Night" (Aya) from Le Chevalier d'Eon

message 49: by Christia (new)

Christia (book_life_forever) | 4 comments When They Cry Season 1 and 2 Opening, Utawarerumono Op, Hetalia Axis Powers Ending, Vampire Night and Vampire Night Guilty Opening, Spice and Wolf Opening (first one), Deadman Wonderland Op, Fushigi Yugi Opening, Angel Beats Op, Elfen Lied Op, Kaze No Stigma Op, Sailor Moon Op, Shakugan No Shana Op, Wolf's Rain Op, Romeo x Juliet Op, and my favorite, Clannad (basically the whole soundtrack).

message 50: by Marlene (last edited Jun 20, 2014 03:45PM) (new)

Marlene Ocampo (seeyouspacecowboy) | 3 comments I know it's already been mentioned but...

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN'S GUREN NO YUMIYA, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

« previous 1