Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) Soulbound discussion

What category does this book most belong to??

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leela (last edited Nov 14, 2012 03:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leela Without revealing any spoilers, can you tell me whether this book is paranormal / supernatural? Or is it more sci/fi fantasy?

Gabby Hmmm, it's hard to explain. but you HAVE to read it. if you liked Heather Brewer's Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than this does NOT disappoint!

Kenzie Gabby wrote: "Hmmm, it's hard to explain. but you HAVE to read it. if you liked Heather Brewer's Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than this does NOT disappoint!"

I agree!

Leela Gabby wrote: "Hmmm, it's hard to explain. but you HAVE to read it. if you liked Heather Brewer's Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than this does NOT disappoint!"

Thank you ;) I haven't read any Heather Brewer, but I'll check it out see if it's my thing.

message 5: by Gabby (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gabby Yep. It's different from the norm (In my opinion,) But it is awesome!!

Oh, and Throne of Glass was another one of those 'books that you can't find a category for' and it was awesome, too :)

Leela Gabby wrote: "Yep. It's different from the norm (In my opinion,) But it is awesome!!

Oh, and Throne of Glass was another one of those 'books that you can't find a category for' and it was awesome, too :)"

Cool, yes I have Throne of Glass on my to-read list, will have to bump it up the list ;)

Leela Gabby wrote: "Hmmm, it's hard to explain. but you HAVE to read it. if you liked Heather Brewer's Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than this does NOT disappoint!"

Follow up: I read it and I loved it! Thanks

Maira i justfinished and is an awesome book. loved it.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I just have to say that this book is ONE OF MY FAV BOOKS EVER.

God I am SOOOOOOO glad that there are other people that have read it and loved it.

Maira augest cannot come soon enough! the end of book 1 and the wait is killing me!
and good to know other liked the book too. it was really fun to read.

Maira :( yeah.

Gabby Leela wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Hmmm, it's hard to explain. but you HAVE to read it. if you liked Heather Brewer's Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than this does NOT disappoint!"

Follow up: I read it and I loved it! Thanks"

Awesome!!! :) :) :)

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict @ Mariam - Im kind of thinking that maybe Trayton tells the headmaster about it and thats why Darius is sent away like it says in the Soulbroken blurb.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict lol. To be honest though, Trayton lost my respect of him when he did ratted her to the headmaster out the first time. At first I really liked Trayton but now not so much.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Ha lol exactly. loved the way you put that. And if her wasnt the on that ratted them out about what he sees then my respect for him might just be earned back. I still dont want him with Kaya though. Darius and Kaya deserve to be together. And you can just tell that whatever Darius has been through in his life has cause him great pain. He deserves to be happy. I just really want to know what the hell i goin to happen between Darius and Kaya now thst she know what he really is to her.

Gabby Heather unfortunately is still finishing off with the Slayer chronicles, so i don't expect this to come soon.

Gabby The second one, i mean.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict it has a release date. its coming out in august.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict @ Mariam - I totally agree. it does mak it interesting. Team Darkaya all the way.

message 20: by Gabby (last edited Mar 31, 2013 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gabby Yeah, but it used to be in...March, i think...
All i'm saying is i wouldn't be surprised if the release date is moved a bit later down the track...Auntie Heather has a lot on right now.

Gabby It is :)

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Omg i thought it was going to be in march too. I was sooooo excited and then i check the Soulbroken book info on GR and what did i see, bloody august. Anyway, Im really hoping that she doesnt change the release date. Besides, wouldnt it be a little too late for her to change her mind. Her publisher would have her on a deadline plus people (fans) would be expecting the book in august. For all we know maybe she has already finished the first couple of drafts and is just touching it up a little while she is writing her other books. Its 5 months away though so i guess anything can happen