Dracula's Minions in Transylvania discussion

Castle Dracula...Come ask your questions...

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:00AM) (new)

Ask your questions here...and dont worry. I'm not mean. Just trying to make this interesting^^

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 11 comments I'm newto all of this rp stuff. so how do u do it?How does it work?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Just create your character, then roleplay as it^^ i can give you tips if you need. and hey! thanks for joining! but got to go. school. i'll be on again later.

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 11 comments i'm at school right now. but my class is about to end. I should be back on after school or during lunch which is at 11:20. g2g. later.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i have lunch around that time too^^

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 11 comments i'm in lunch now but have to leave in 9-10 min

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ok! better than no time at all^^ wanna Rp with us? we're in the forest. i'd wait to come in though...wait. did you even make a character?

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 11 comments just did but i have 2 go. if not back on in 10 min. then i will be back on at 2:35.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ok! i wont be on then...maybe after school. i get out at 3.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments Could i make a daughter for Dracula?:3

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

...interesting. biological or???

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments Yeah like he turned into a vampire after she was born and she doesn't like the fact that he chose that life for himself.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dracula always rises again after he is killed...so would this be a sort of an early stage in his life? no, better idea! You live amoung the humans and i dont even know you exist.(you know Dracula, always has the females i guess) would you be vamp or no? i think it would make more sense if she wasnt because vamps cant reproduce. they can with a human, but...yah. your mother could be human, and i diddnt know you exist. how bout that?? if you get it?

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments Yeah thats what i mean.:3 lol. Like she doesn't like the fact that he chose the life he has now as a vampire and she tries to ignore him and then someway he discovers her...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

story:

once upon a time, Dracula slept with this women and left. at this time he is vamp and always was. mom didnt know he was a vamp. she got pregnant, and had you. you have no idea who your father is but i recognize something about you? Dracula never forgets a face...

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments Oh thats creepy.:3 haha. Okay that works. Should Isobel the daughter than.?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

she can be i guess...gtg...

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments Awww okay. Have fun with whatever your doing this weekend.:) Love you!:D <3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

<3 u too!!

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments You better!D: Lol. xD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 32 comments :D