Camp Half-Dragon discussion

Outside of the Academy > Great Plains

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
These plains are a wide, open area that rests outside of the forest.

message 2: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 12, 2012 09:04PM) (new)

*Kaigon leapt into the air, spun around, and brought his foot ((claw)) down at a Nightmaster Drake, slashing deep into its torso and knocking it back a good ways* "Push them back away from the forest!"

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Sorren froze the nightdragons wings and mouth so that it could not escape. he then began punching him with his clawed and rock-hard hand.

Sorren kept punching. as he did, he said "you seem like a good fighter. Want to make a clan?" he was dead serious.

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Kaigon looked at the Dragon ((Sorron)) addressing him* "Are you talking to me?"

"Yes"

message 7: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Kaigon blinked at the Dragon ((Sorron)) who was talking to him* He must be joking. "No, I already serve someone elese." *His attention snapped back to an oncomming Nightmaster Drake and caught the sword it wielded, snapping the feble blade in two and kicking him hard in his gut, knocking him down and leaving him breathless, then proceeded farther into the fray* "Keep them in the open plains! Do not let them reach the forest! Keep them where we have the advantage!"

Sorren nodded. He froze the dragon in a box of ice and smashed him backwards.
"A clan is three or more people in a group, not alligences."

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( He wouldn't have heard that. ))
*Kaigon continued to slash his way through the battlefield, pushing the Nightmaster Drakes back toward their own territory*
(( I specify Drakes because Drakes and Dragonkin are closer in size and are closer to Human size, whereas Dragons are huge compared to them. ))

((got it ill go dragon to intimidate him)) Sorren transformed into a dragon, and towered over the Drake. "Go to your master. Tell him his time has come." he smashed his tail onto the Drake and threw him clear over the Forrest.

message 11: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Who? Who'd you attack? ))

((da Drake))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((*cough*))

((umm...))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((*waiting for a response*))

(((for...)))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((Maka's dorm >.>))

message 18: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( What Drake? Not Kaigon? I thought you were attacking a Dragon, not a Drake. :| ))

((but, you called the nightmaster a Drake, so I assumed...
nvm.))

message 20: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Nightmaster Drake (Small) -- A Drake that's a member of the Nightmaster Army (as I was told that the Nightmasters made up the evil army, so this is a Drake that's in the army).
Nightmaster Dragon (Large) -- A Dragon that's a member of the Nightmaster Army.
Sorren -- Dragon (Large).
Kaigon -- Dragonkin (Small).
I was trying to pair them in terms of their size. It doesn't make sense for a Drake or Dragonkin to take on a large dragon, nor vice-versa. So your character was handling the big one, mine was handling the small one. So I was confused as to why you said "Drake". If you read the information I put about the Dragonoid types, you could read about their usual size. -.- ))

((ahhh got it.
*Casting no confution spell*))

message 22: by Sage of Souls (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "((got it ill go dragon to intimidate him)) Sorren transformed into a dragon, and towered over the Drake. "Go to your master. Tell him his time has come." he smashed his tail onto the Drake and thre..."

*Kaigon continued to push the Nightmaster Dragonoids back, keeping them from gaining access to the forest area* "Keep pushing them! They will faulter and retreat as long as we keep pushing them back!"

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments ((I'll post here))

Natsu growled as he flew down to the others, roaring at the drakes. He was larger than a normal dragon for his age to be honest. He would get made fun of too because of it. Shaking the thoughts out of his mind he blew fire at the drakes, shadows surrounding them,

message 24: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Oops. I'm sorry, I was thinking of a different RP. -.- ))

message 25: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Did you read the Dragonoid type information? ))
*Kaigon jumped back, avoiding the flames of the Dragon, then looked up at the Dragon* "Watch where you're aiming your breath! You'll kill my men!"

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu shifted and stood there in his dragonoid form, his arms crossed as he made a shield of ice to hold the enemy back.

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Kaigon scowled at the silence the Dragonoid gave him* "Fine, then. As long as you don't kill my men." *He dashed at the closest Nightmaster Drake to him* "Push them back!" *He jumped up, spun around, and brought his claw down on the Drake*

*The Drake caught his claw*

"What?!"

*The Drake threw him back and shot a Lightning Bolt at him*

"Damn it." *Kaigon flipped through the air backwards and landed on his feet, then stood straight, still skidding backwards and held out his claws, catching the Lightning Bolt head on and attempting to redirect it*

message 28: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Lag... Sorry... ))

"Young child of ice. Follow what I do closely and repeat." he carefully and calmly turned into a dragonoid to let the dragons into a false sense of security. When the largest charged, he held up three fingers (thumb, pointer, and middle) halfway up. when the dragon was about to hit, he flung his pointer finger up, and in a blast of icy power, the Nightmaster shot back. "Learn not to exhaust yourself, and you might make dragon master one day."

message 30: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Kaigon growled, then pushed the Lightning Bolt forward and upward, redirecting it overtop of the Nightmaster Drake's head, then allowed it to die down and stood straight, having been bent over again to steady himself from the impact*

*The Drake frowned* "You're stronger than I gave you credit for."

*Kaigon sneered* "Shut up!" *He dashed at the Drake, then quickly ducked underneath him as he lunged at him, his speed increasing greatly with the force of his lunge, and brought his left claw deep into the Drake's side, ripping completely through it, then stopped a short distance away from the Drake and stood straight*

"Damn it!" *The Drake fell to his knees, grasping his side, then fell on his face, unmoving*

(gonna make a vocabulary topic)

message 32: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( For? ))

((nightmaster, dragonmaster, etc.))

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu watched Sorren then raising his own fingers(thumb, middle, pointer) and had them halfway up like Sorren did, then let his pointer finger raise completely, watching the icy wind hit several nightmasters. His power was large, but most of it had not been brought out yet, for he didn't know how much strength he really had locked up inside of him.

message 35: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Oh, ok. ))

message 36: by Sage of Souls (new)

*A large Nightmaster Drake held up his claw and stopped the Ice Beam in its tracks* "Heh heh heh. Was that supposed to hurt me, Dragonoid?"

message 37: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( 1. You can't say that you made me fall; I have to dictate that, myself. 2. You have to give me a chance to respond before you can attack me like that, 3. This is supposed to be the character I just made--a General, so you wouldn't have been able to harm him, right now. That's why there's a specific entry limitation and combat restriction rule for attacking a person who just entered the "area". ))

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments ((oops...I feel bad now :( I'll edit that...))

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu's eyes widened and he growled, going over and sweeping his foot under the Nightmaster Drake's feet.

message 40: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 18, 2012 08:21PM) (new)

(( It's ok. :) Don't worry about it. :) ))
*The figure grinned and flapped his wings, jumping high into the air, avoiding the boy's attack* "You don't know who I am, do you?" *He held up his claw and started forming a large orb of Arcane Energy* "Allow me to introduce myself." *He hurled the orb of Arcane Energy at him at an extreme speed, moving toward him and the ground rapidly within a mere second*

message 41: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Lag... Sorry... ))

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu's eyes widened and he felt the ball of energy connect with his body, knocking him into the ground hard. He groaned and got up weakly. Now he was mad.

message 43: by Sage of Souls (new)

*The figure grinned and chuckled* "Pathetic Dragonoid. Did you honestly think you could take on me?! I am Rezreil, the highest ranked General of the Nightmaster Army! And this is my entire squadron! Look around you! You're hopelessly outnumbered and so many of your comrades have fallen. What chance do you think you have?"

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments "I have a good chance, because I'm not giving up that easily!" he yelled, rushing over and throwing several kicks and punches, ripping at him with his claws.

message 45: by Sage of Souls (new)

*The figure chuckled, holding his arms up, blocking all of the boy's attacks, then reached out and caught his claw and grinned* "Did you honestly think you could hurt me?"

"No, but I certainly can" Sorren said. He let forth a lethal breath of extreme frostfire and backed it up with a tail whip.

message 47: by Sage of Souls (new)

*The figured smiled, then threw the girl directly at the Dragon's blast* "Fine, then! Then I guess you'll hit her, too!"

The child dragon was of ice, so she would not be hurt by the flame, and the tail whip could easily be changed into a catch .

message 49: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 19, 2012 02:15PM) (new)

(( Wait, what? You can't dicate what Izzy's character does or how she feels or how she's affected by things; that's for her to decide. Remember when I had to explain that to you in the Elements [Advanced RP] group? ... -.- ))

message 50: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( By the way, I've been meaning to ask this: is your profile picture the anime version of Finn from Adventure Time? ))

« previous 1 3