International school RP discussion

School > English Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 277 (277 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) (Here you guess go need anything else please let me know )

message 2: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) ((THANKS!))

Izzy walked into english and sat down.

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius walked in and sat next to Izzy

message 4: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) She leaned over and whispered,"just try to see it differently. and dont ask me to explain coz u bloody well know i wont be able to." and she sat back up.

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He nodded and looked forward and tried to think differently

message 6: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) ((who gon be teacher?))

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((i dont know))

message 8: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) ((i'll do it, but i wont create a charrie... is this the first day of school???))

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((i guess. sure))

message 10: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) ((kk))

"OK CLASS!" Mr. Mortmain clapped his hands together. "WELCOME TO ENGLISH!" he flashed a broad smile around the room.

Izzy sunk low in her chair and stuck her tongue out. of course it had to be mr. mortmain...

message 11: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius rolled his eyes. He knew this would be bad. He put his head down on his desk

message 12: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "THIS YEAR,WE WILL BE STUDYING SHAKESPEAR!" he yelled.

Izzy couldn't stand it. she stood up. "DAD, WE CAN HEAR YOU!" and she sat back down. this probably made her totally unpopular.

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius looked at her. "Dad?" He was totally confused

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt walked in and sat down. He hoped no one noticed him.

message 15: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) Izzy sunk even lower. "mhm..." she said quietly. "i didnt know he was even coming here."

message 16: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) Matt wrote: "Matt walked in and sat down. He hoped no one noticed him."

Izzy turned and watched a boy walk in. she shook her head. of course Mr. Mortmain would notice.

"ISABELLE! SIT DOWN!" Mr.Mortmain yelled. he turned to the boy, eyes blazing. "DO NOT EVER BE LATE TO MY CLASS."

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "That sucks. I feel sorry for you." Darius said with a bit of sympathy

message 18: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "yeah, thanks... but dont feel sorry." Izzy shrugged. she was already planning what she was gonna say to him.

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Well it could be worse. Your uncle could be the principal......like mine" Darius said hitting his head on the table

message 20: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) Izzy turned. "COME AGAIN?!?"

message 21: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "My uncle is the principal...." He said trying to mumble

message 22: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed.

message 23: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "It's not that big.....I just can't get in trouble like every else" He said looking up.

message 24: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "ur lucky..." Izzy said.

message 25: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "How?" Darius asked looking up at her.

message 26: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) Angel walked in, taking out her headphones sadly. She sat in the middle row.

message 27: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "im ALWAYS getting in trouble... i cud use a no-get-in-trouble-phase..." Izzy rolled her eyes.

message 28: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius laughed. "I wish I could gett in trouble"

message 29: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "Dont." she said seriously.

message 30: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Why? Seems fun" He raised his head

message 31: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "no. bad for college." Izzy said.

message 32: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh." He shurgged. "No matter what I have college in the bag"

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Solange walked into class wearing (view spoiler) Her purple hair was pulled back into a fancy ponytail.

message 34: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) Angel looked at Solange and said"i love those boots. Super cute."

message 35: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Selena walked into the class from and walked over to a seat by the window and kept my eyes outsaide

message 36: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius sighed bored. He didn't care if he got in trouble because he would go to the principal or as he called him Uncle

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiki wrote: "Matt wrote: "Matt walked in and sat down. He hoped no one noticed him."

Izzy turned and watched a boy walk in. she shook her head. of course Mr. Mortmain would notice.

"ISABELLE! SIT DOWN!" Mr.Mo..."

He sunk into his chair. A little scared.

message 38: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Morgan wrote: "Angel looked at Solange and said"i love those boots. Super cute.""

"Oh thank you " she sat down next to her.

message 39: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Selena looked over and saw Matt then looked back at the teacher and then down at me note book

message 40: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) Angel turned to face Solange and said"my names Angel. Whats yours."

message 41: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) Ceci (Sprinkles) wrote: ""Oh." He shurgged. "No matter what I have college in the bag""
"i see...

message 42: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) Matt wrote: "Kiki wrote: "Matt wrote: "Matt walked in and sat down. He hoped no one noticed him."

"ISABELLE! SIT..."

"I would like to know why you were late for class....? hmm?" mr. Mortmain glared daggers at the new kid.

message 43: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Yeah......Why can this period be over?!" He said bored

message 44: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "oh god, tell me about it. +sigh+ 15 more minutes" she said looking at the clock

message 45: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Thank god. I cant take any longer in here. If I die from boredem, you better help me" He said pointiing at her.

message 46: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) She laughs. "okay. whatever you say."

message 47: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He laughs then smiled. He grabbed his pen and started to draw something on his hand.

message 48: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "YOU. IN THE BACK. GET UP!" he pointed to darius.

message 49: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Darius jumped. "What?"

message 50: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikaseth) "DO NOT TALK TO HER." he seethed.

Izzy rolled her eyes. "Darry, relax."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6