Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Oct BOM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Sep 17, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments It's time to start suggesting books for October's BOM. Here are the rules:

- each person has ONE suggestion
- When suggesting a book in a series, please make sure it's either the first or the second book
- Please give both the title and author when suggesting
- Once a book has been nominated, it will be added to the list and does NOT need to be suggested again
- Please check our BOM history to make sure you don't pick a book that has already been featured

Thanks!

Suggestions
1.Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
2.The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Nominations will be up for another few days. Hopefully we get some suggestions. If not, then either the mods will pick a random book from a past list or there will not be a BOM for October.

message 3: by Gin (new)

Gin | 338 comments I nominate The Better Part of Darkness (Charlie Madigan, #1) by Kelly Gay

message 4: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4465 comments Oh, don't mind the past suggestions getting another look in, some of them are great, just got overlooked or up against some new release :)

message 5: by Jen (last edited Sep 17, 2012 05:40PM) (new)

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Sandra wrote: "Oh, don't mind the past suggestions getting another look in, some of them are great, just got overlooked or up against some new release :)"

I know right.. I thought the same thing!