Roleplay Forever :) discussion

General > UR GROUP

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here u can advertise for ur group! i made this folder cause i wanted a place to advertise my group but i thought people mite get mad if i just start doing it other places so...
My group is called Girl Talk and its for girls of all ages who just wanna talk with other girls bout anything

message 2: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Juliet would you post a link to your thread for me?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

umm i dont no how to do that ill just send u an invite cause i have to go now ok?

message 4: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Joined.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Hey everybody how are you guess I hope we are well :)
I'm sorry I been on much on this group but I will try to be on as much as possible .. but I am inviting everybody to a new group that I had just made today it's called "Stop bullying" I wanted to make this group a good while but after hearing about a 17 year old girl that killed herself cause of bullying and nobody hasnt been doing anything about it I made this group so please join and help me stop bullying and make a change in the world please help me :D
Want to know more about this girl the detail will be soon posted in the group of "Stop Bullying" please join thanks and God Bless

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i joined it!

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Juliet wrote: "i joined it!"

Thanks you do much for joining it means a lot to me :) you rock :-)

message 9: by Tabitha (new)

message 10: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (tabby18) Hey guys I made a group from a book that I'm reading and its called Tiger lily.Please join only if you're still reading the book or you have finished reading the book.Here's the link, http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/8...

message 11: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments This group is almost dead. Please join!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...