Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) [image error]

Sign on the door reads:

WARNING
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Logan goes to check out the house. He makes a mirage of him being invisible and knocks.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Go away!" Maka said from inside the room. She was reading a book and didn't want to be disturbed.

Logan knocked again. "Can you lead me to Maka? I need to speak with her."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Maka sighed and opened the door, "What do you.... and there is no one here. Great Maka, now you are talking to yourself too." she said. She closed the door but forgot to lock it and went back to reading.

Logan entered, and lifted the spell of of himself. "For a dragonoid, you sure need higher defenses. remember me?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Maka screamed and instinctively shot him with a blast of fire. "Oh... Hi, Logan." she said sounding kinda annoyed with him for using the spell, "You really shouldn't do that when you come to visit people..."

"No worries."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "So..... what's up?" she asked casually leading him into the hallway outside of her dorm.

"A gallon of water" he said, making a mirage of just that.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "That better be a mirage or I'm goIng to kill you." Maka said plainly, "Oh wait... I'm a pacifist... That still better be a mirage."

"Don't worth. it is," he said making it dissapear. Heard you broke up with what's his name.

((forgot ""))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Who? I was never going out with anyone..." Maka said. Who was he talking about? What were these rumors going around about her being in a relationship with some guy?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((*cough*))

Logan said "oh..." the rumors were not true, then. "So. you do know that a Nightmaster is rampaging on the great planes, right?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "What?!?!? Why is he rampaging in the great planes? Is there a reason for the chaos?" she asked suddenly very anxious.

"I'm not sure. I posted a projection that cast field of nightmares, but masters Sorren and Kaigon defeated him. I fear the dark one is getting stronger."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Maka nodded, "Well I'm thoroughly bored...." she said sitting down on the floor of the hallway.

"Rollercoaster?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) She smiled, "Sure."

"lets go to the amusement park" he said. ((outside of the academy))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Alright!" she said standing up. She locked the door to her dorm then left the building.