Role Play the Day Away--Everything RP! discussion

The Kidnapped Roleplay > The Lab RP

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 173 comments Mod
Note: You may be happy to learn that anyone can roleplay Prof. Black.

Professor Black needs a place to experiment. What better place than The Lab?
This room is the hard-hearted professor's pride and joy. White tile floors, white walls, white ceiling, white countesr--all cold as he is. Tiny to gargantuan containers clutter the counters. A few are labeled with spidery, cramped, unledgible handwriting, the handwriting of it the professor's himself; the other labels are written more neatly by lab asisstants. Drawers are filled with syringes, gauze, blood pressure cuffs, gloves, scissors, thermometers--the playthings of all doctors. Three filing cabinets are stuffed with file folders and the odd scrap of paper or sticky note with "blood prssr hi 2day" or something of the like scribbled on it. At the end of the room are a few desks with computers restig on top of them. Stabbed into the wall by the door are several nails, and hanging on each is a roll of silver duct tape. No one has ever seen Black use these for anything whatsoever. In the direct middle of the room is a chair rather like the one you see at the dentist's. Only the tray a dentists puts his tools on is replaced by a large table sagging under the weight of the machinery covering every square inch of its top. Now what is that for?...

message 2: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((Josh is going here right?))

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 67 comments ((Yeah, I guess whenever Addison comes back on.))

message 4: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((that'll be while. *looks around. pokes a chair* chair! hehe))

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

(((I need an excuse to call you Dragongirl, Geneva. How about "Hi, Dragongirl!")))

message 6: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((is this a ploy to get me typing again?))

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

(((Mergirl must hide her shame. Mergirl cries in a corner.)))

message 8: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((ooh.))

message 9: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

((("Naturally I blame everything on you. Please fly us home to hide your shame." "Uh...Madame..." "Daddy can't play right now. Wait--no!" (As floor collapses due to bunyips.) Who am I?)))

message 10: by Addison (new)

Addison | 45 comments ((I baaack!))

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

Emi thew open the door and startled the professor. He dropped the glass container he had been holding, and it shattered. "What is it, Miss Ganyon?" Black said, irritated. "Where is the boy?"
"One of the girls, sir," Emi said breathlessly. "You must see her!"
"So bring her to me!"
"I don't think I can do that, sir."

message 12: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Why not?" Black threw up his hands in frustration. "What is the problem?"

message 13: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

"Sir, I don't believe she is human," Emi said nervously. "You must see."

message 14: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Oh fine." As he is grumbling, he goes down the hallway with some assistants to the boy's dorm.

((to the Boy's dorm!))

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

(((FAST FORWARD 'CAUSE I WANNA, YA PERSON.)))

message 16: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((moosh.))

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

(((Chair. Rawr. Raaaaaaaaawr. ???????????????????? See my army? It destroys Nagis with care!)))

message 18: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((what now?))

message 19: by Geneva (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments Crystal woke up. Everything was blurry. When she blinked into focus, she almost wished that she hadn't woken up at all. There were a lot of sharp objects in here, and with her experience,that wasn't usually good. "Let me out!" She growled, thrashing.

message 20: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments No one was here nearby. Crystal's limbs disappeared. Her skin remained scaly but turned brown. A rattle formed onto the tail. She was a rattlesnake. Crystal slithered off the table onto the floor.

message 21: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

About that time Tom( who has a huge fear of snakes) walks into the room.

message 22: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments Crystal hissed at the man and began to rattle her tail.

message 23: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

Immediantly Tom jumped out of the room and slammed the door shut.
"The 'thing' is not a lizard anymore, it's a snake!" he said on his walkie talkie.

message 24: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((you have it twice, you know.))

Crystal slithered over to the door. This was going to be easy. She transformed into a elephant and began to bash the door.

message 25: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"I need back up at the lab!" Tom yelled.

message 26: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments Percy ran up. "Whoa!" She gasped seeing Tom holding back the door as something very angry runs into it. "What is IN there?"

message 27: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"I'm not quite sure lasst thind I knew it was a snake."
"Help me!"

message 28: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Sure!" Percy helped him push the door back. While Tom was holding it, she touched the pad to lock it shut.

Meanwhile...
Crystal groaned. The door was too strong. Not to mention she wasn't back to full strength yet. She should have changed and flew away long ago. But again, she was too curious...the last time this had happened,it was the whole St. George-dragon fiasco.

message 29: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"That might hold it for a little bit, but what do we do when it gets out?"

message 30: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Do we have any sleeping gas or something?" Percy asked, thinking wildly. "We need to find somewhere more secure to keep it. If not...who knows?"

message 31: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"Go to my father's.... I mean Professer Black's office. He usually keeps some sleeping gas in there. It should be behind the dictionary on the bookshelf. Hurry!"

message 32: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Got it!" Percy rushed forward into the office and grabbed the gas.

In the room...
Crystal frowned. It seemed awfully quiet out there.

message 33: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"Percy, you coming" Tom said starting to get a little worried.

message 34: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Yeah. Catch!" She tossed the cans of stun-gas to Tom. "Attach it to the vent."

message 35: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"Got it," he yelled as he did as she said.
"What now?"

message 36: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "Open it up." Percy grinned. "Let whatever it is have it all."

Room time...
Crystal wasn't sure what was going but knew it wasn't good. She transformed into a small snake with wings. She had already noticed that the man (Joe? Bob? Who knew?) was terrified of snakes. Crystal showed a smile full of fangs.

message 37: by A.J. (new)

A.J. ( this is kind of getting discusting)
Tom

After Tom did as Percy had said he cracked the door just to see what was going on.
"It's a snake! Whith wings!" he said, practicly screamed.

message 38: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments ((kind of what?))

"That's not all, man. I'm hungry." Crystal dove forward, but then wobbled. She looked panicked. "No, noot nooo-" She slumped over, fast asleep.

message 39: by A.J. (new)

A.J. ((Yucky))

Tom

"What happened to it", Tom said as he slammed the door shut.

message 40: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 128 comments "The gas took effect finally." Percy poked the snake. "Weird thing. It took about five cans to put it down and it could still wake up."

message 41: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Tom

"I think I'm going to be sick" Tom managed to say.