Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Throne of Glass discussion

Reccomendations?!?!?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Esme I loved this book, and Grave Mercy, do you know any others like with a kick-ass heroin?

Gabby Hmmm, try Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer . It was good, and in my opinion; similar.

message 3: by XXK (new) - rated it 5 stars

XXK Grave Mercy wasnt really good. The book above is called soul bound and it's actually really good. But some awesome books include FrostFire, dear Jo, Skulduggery Pleasant, the knife of never letting go, vampire academy, WolfsBane, and MAXIMUM RIDE. It ain't half bad.

Gabby Her are some books that i liked, but they're not really the same:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles, #1) by Heather Brewer City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer The Anti-Vampire Tale (The Anti-Vampire Tale, Book 1) by Lewis Aleman The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

Esme thanks!! ill look them up :)

Noël You should try Defiance by C.J. Redwine. I've heard really good things about this book.

Gabby ~Noel wrote: "You should try Defiance by C.J. Redwine. I've heard really good things about this book."

Oooh, i really want to read that one!!!!!!!!!

Esme Oh yeah me too!

message 9: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Wolfalpha wrote: "Grave Mercy wasnt really good. The book above is called soul bound and it's actually really good. But some awesome books include FrostFire, dear Jo, Skulduggery Pleasant, the knife of never letting..."

Wow, all of those books I have either rad, or they are on my to-read list....
that is just a tad creepy- we must both have great taste in books!

message 10: by Isha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isha Have you read The Hunger Games or Divergent? These books have kick-ass heroines. You should also check out Maria V. Snyder's The Study trilogy and Touch of Power. Oh, and also Blood Red Road.

message 11: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Blood Red Road is awesome, ( more specifically) Sabba is awesome! I've read Hunger games but only enjoyed Katniss in the first one...

message 12: by Isha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isha Ha! Katniss is one of my fave heroines! Yes, she's very flawed, but that's what makes her a more realistic character, imo. :)