The Valley of Misfits discussion

Winding Vine Village > Wooden Lark Supply Shop

Comments (showing 1-33 of 33) (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (last edited Sep 12, 2012 12:37PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{A shop that sells clothes and miscellaneous supplies and necessities. Also various kinds of candy. ;) }

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Avis paused at the entrance of the shop.
"You don't have to come in if you don't want to.. I'm only going to get um.. Some nessacary things.." she said a light blush tinting her cheeks as she looked up as him hoping he would catch on.

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Oh...sure. I'll wait." He sat down on a nearby bench, his eyes flitting to a tree beside him, where a wren cocked it's head at him curiously.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) She nodded and quickly hurried into the shop, grabbing what she needed and paying for it. She looked at the chocolate bars that were beside the counter. It was as if they were calling to her to buy them and eat them. She grabbed about 5 bars her facial expression staying the same. She paid and was out of the shops in a matter of minutes.
"All done. Ready to go get some free ice cream?" she asked with a smile looking at the wren and speaking to it mentally.

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Yes," he said, smiling back. He followed her gaze at the wren. "What'd you tell it?" he asked, amused.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "Just that I'm lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend." she said snugglibg in close to him. She had also told the bird about the gift. But she clearly wasn't going to mention that part to Onyx.
"And she agreed with me." she said truthfully still smiling at him.

message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Onyx acknowledged the bird. "Thank you." He grinned. He turned back to Avis. "But you are more wonderful," he said, kissing her on the forehead. "Shall we go?"

message 8: by wanderer (last edited Sep 16, 2012 02:12PM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) She nodded grinning and taking his big hand into her own small one.
"Yep." she smiled, nodding to the bird before looking st him again.
"Let's go." she said pointing in the direction of the ice cream parlour.

((Ice cream parlour? I'll post first :3))

message 9: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{Kay. :) }

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ((Done :)))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments Geer hurried in, looking around for any sort of metal.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments Sprat followed him,"Should we ask someone?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Of course not!"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Well they could tell us where it is"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Then we would have to kill them."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Is that it over there?" Sprat asked pointing to a stack of metal.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments Geer nodded and took a big pile.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Want me to help you?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments Again, he nodded. "Go get the blow torch."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments Sprat scanned the store and walked to a shelf picking a blow torch up,He walked back to geer,"Okay anything else?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Nope, we're good."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Don't we gotta pay for it?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Nope," Geer grinned.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments Sprat smirked,"Where to then?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Where are we going to build the cage?"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Well it need's to be cclose to the green house right?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Doesn't have to be."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Well where then?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "Anywhere lots of people go."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Um i don't know"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 2979 comments "The campus," Geer said as if it were obvious.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 778 comments "Alright then you lead the way"

message 33: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 115 comments Phoenix looked in on the shop. Her eyes caught the various types of candy and her mouth watered.