Winding Vine Village > Blue Leaf Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{A cozy little restaurant with decent food. Not too fancy, not too crappy.}

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Ember and Jace strode into the restaurant and were quickly seated. It didn't appear to be much of a busy night. She looked up at Jace from her absent gaze at no where in particular. "Well, this is it. Not open enough for me, but then again, every indoor space is. What do you think?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Mm," he looked around. "It's a bit cheesy, but as long as the food doesn't suck, I'll survive."

message 4: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She chuckled, and a waiter with a bored expression on his face appeared around a corner. She quickly told him she just wanted some water, then turned to Jace questioningly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "I'll take... Everything, please."

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She rolled her eyes and glanced at the waiter. "Um... Just bring a lot of food," she said, trying not to laugh at his creeped-out expression. "Please," she tacked on, an amused smile twitching at her lips. He left, and Ember chuckled. "When was the last time you've eaten?" she asked Jace.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Mm, maybe a few months ago? Not sure."

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She blinked. "That's a joke. You're joking, right?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "No, why? Food is only important every once in a while. Twice or three times a year, at most. Usually I just wait and eat a whole bunch at Christmas, though. Saves trouble."

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Geez, and I thought I was hungry..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "I'll pay, don't worry about it, I just hope they bring enough," Jace chuckled.

message 12: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
The waiter came back, setting down endless plates of food, and Ember dazed off, staring at him as an instinct kicked in. Within a couple seconds, her eyes flickered away and a hoard of useless facts about him she'd gotten from reading him tumbled through her mind. Why do I always do that? she asked herself for the hundredth time. Because invading the privacy of vulnerable minds made her feel in control and more relaxed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Something the matter?" Jace, although starved, retained his polite position and ate slowly.

message 14: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She shook her head, absently gazing at the droplets sliding down her water glass.

message 16: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She looked up at him. "Not really. You eat."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Well I'd hate to be rude..."

message 18: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She rolled her eyes. "Jace, eat. I'm begging you!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments Jace laughed but complied, speeding up a bit.

message 20: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Ember watched him soundlessly, occasionally staring off at no where in particular and lost in thought, as was her habit.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments It didn't take long for everything to be polished off completely.

message 22: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She grinned, amused. "Is that enough for you?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Mhm, that will tide me over for a couple-a months."

message 24: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Months," she repeated, still half trying to convince herself he wasn't joking. "Well, I suppose anything is possible here, huh?" She chuckled.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Anything and everything." Jace winked and stood to go pay.

message 26: by Mel (last edited Jan 08, 2013 04:06PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She smirked. "I would say I hate to dump all that money on you... But you are the one who ate all the food," she pointed out.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Plus, I'm rich and have no problem paying for whatever I want," a quick grin.

message 28: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Note to self: Rob Jace when he's sleeping," she said, laughing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Note to self: Jace doesn't sleep too often, so good luck."

message 30: by Mel (last edited Jan 08, 2013 05:40PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Her expression softened. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments He laughed happily. "I was kidding love."

message 32: by Mel (last edited Jan 08, 2013 05:46PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Oh. Alright." She stood up. "Then please go pay the man, Oh Rich One. Front counter." She waved him away with a grin.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments Jace stepped over and took out a wad of hundred bills, asking how much it would be.

message 34: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Ember flitted over and glanced from Jace to the cashier at the counter. "Jace!" she muttered in his ear. "Didn't anybody ever tell you you're supposed to ask how much before you put money on the table? Regular humans are greedy!" She turned back to the cashier and smiled politely, getting the correct price out of him and handing him the money. "Come on!" she called, anxious to get in open air again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Oh. Right. I knew that." He turned and walked towards the outsides.

message 36: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She swung open the door and breathed in the air with her head tilted back. "Thank god..." she murmured, a slight smile on her lips.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Is something wrong?" He raised an eyebrow

message 38: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She laughed. "For now? No. I'm trying to give up, remember?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "Right. One with nature and all that jazz."

message 40: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She snorted. "Ha! Then I win, fella. I've been one with nature all my life."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "ALL of nature?" Jace raised an eyebrow.

message 42: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She rolled her eyes. "Okay, not counting the whole burning down forests thing... I'm a regular hippie!" She laughed at the ridiculousness of her words.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments He smirked. "Prove it."

message 44: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She flinched. "Um... 'peace, love and happiness'?"

message 46: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Well, what did you have in mind, smartie?"

message 48: by Mel (last edited Jan 09, 2013 05:35PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She frowned. "Okay, now I openly admit that I am not in sink with nature." She held up your hand. "Do you see a green thumb? I'd kill a tree in two seconds flat. Without trying."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 1300 comments "I win. Cause I raise trees all the time." He raised a hand and a tall oak shot from the ground.

message 50: by Mel (last edited Jan 10, 2013 06:05PM) (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
She jumped slightly, blinking. "God, Jace, what can't you do?" She looked at him incredulously.

« previous 1