Dark Angels (Tamworth Saga #1) Dark Angels discussion

What happens to Richard and Alice after they get married?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire I have just re-read Dark Angels and am now reading Through A Glass Darkly (again) before moving on to the final book in the series, Now Face to Face. I love this trilogy, and I know it was not written in order (TAGD was first), but when oh when will the gap between DA and TAGD be filled? So much of the Richard and Alice story remains to be told, and it is such an interesting period, I long to know what happens. Did Alice secretly support Monmouth's rebellion? What part did Roger really play in Richard's life? What was Diana like as a child and how did she meet Kit? There are some tantalising hints and pieces of the puzzle in TAGD and NF2F - there just has to be another book!

Holly Claire wrote: "I have just re-read Dark Angels and am now reading Through A Glass Darkly (again) before moving on to the final book in the series, Now Face to Face. I love this trilogy, and I know it was not writ..."

I agree, there is so much potential for another novel and continuing with the story of Alice & Richard Saylor. The historical setting is rich with material and Koen created some memorable characters in Dark Angels......Richard's mother Jerusalem Saylor is a favorite from that book. It has been a long time since I read Dark Angels and I'm trying to remember if a cat named Dulcinea made an appearance.

I hope we will read it someday.