Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Audiobooks & # of pages

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 7 comments I was wondering if there might be a way to record something other than number of pages for audiobook formats. Maybe the page number box could change to number of discs, or hours/minutes of play time.

Right now, many audiobooks are listed with the number of discs under pages, or 0.

message 2: by rivka, librarian moderator (new)

rivka | 12265 comments Mod
While it is not currently possible to change the name of the field, we do add number of hours in lieu of pages for all audiobooks (when that information is known).

For any book (audio or otherwise) where a page number is not listed and you have that information, please post in the Librarians Group, and someone can add that information to the book record for you.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 7 comments I hadn't been able to tell if it was hours or discs. I guess my thought was when you look at your stats page, there is a stat for number of pages, and an audiobook that is 5 hours long reads as 5 pages, when in the book format it might be 200 pages, so it throws off that count.

I wonder if minutes might be more accurate to page numbers in terms of that statistic...