Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Rose Family Mansion > Elsie's Bedroom

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
Elsie's Bedroom

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

Elsie sat on the floor, doing her homework. She sighed and put her pencil in the bend of her book, which was sitting in her lap. Bob, her cat, came over and meowed. He wanted food, as usual. "No, Bob," she said. "It's not five o'clock yet." He rubbed up against her, as if begging. "No!" she laughed and picked him up in her arms. He stared at her as she held him out with her arms, his forest pine green eyes had the look of annoyance. Elsie kissed his forehead and hugged him. "I love you, Batman, "she whispered at him. Bob had a marking between his legs that looked like the Batman symbol, and ever since she found it on him, his nickname had been Batman. Bob struggled in her arms so she set him down. He walked out the door lazily and slightly annoyed. He sat outside the door and groomed himself. Elsie shook her head at the cat then returned to her homework.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve crawled into Elise's room and over to Elise.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie looled up from her homework and saw Eve. "Hi, Eve! What are you up to?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve babbles pointless words that mean nothing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha, you're so cute." Elsie squinted her eyes made the "oh, you're so cute face." She heard the door open and her dad yell for her mother. "Oh, no. He's drunk again. Come on, we've gotta hide." She abandoned her homework and picked up her sister, and went into her closet. It was a huge closet, so big, that she fit an art studio in there. She brought her into there and hid behind an easel.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve started to cry, she knew some words. When her sister said 'drunk' Eve knew it was bad.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shh, shh. It's gonna be ok. If we hide and if you keep quiet, he wont find us. Daddy's stupid when he's drunk and cant think straight." She stopped. "Bob!" she whispered. Elsie set Eve down and said, " Stay here and be quiet, okay? I'm going to get Bob." She crawled from her space and went to find Bob.

((continued in Bathroom))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie came back, holding Bob, her little Batman. She went into her closet and hid with Eve again. Bob struggled. "No, Batman. You'll get hurt out there." she whispered.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Toy..." Eve said softly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, Bob's not a toy. But you can pet him. But be nice, he might bite." she warned sternly.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Toy!" Eve said slightly louder, "I want."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shh!"You're going to make Daddy come in here."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Toy?" Eve was beginning to cry again.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shh!! Here," Elsie handed her sister a toy horse she had left on the floor. "You left this is my room."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve giggled, she loves her stuffed bear.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Daddy?" Eve questioned wondering if he was gone yet.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((Wait, is this my dad?))

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((Nope.))

Eve scooted back away from her father, shaking her head no.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((I didn't see it in the character creation thingy.))

Eve hugged her stuffed bear, hoping he wouldn't beat anyone.

message 21: by Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) (last edited Sep 17, 2012 12:51AM) (new)

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((Yeah sorry.))

Eve stared at her father on the floor, and fell asleep in her sister's closet.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((The funny thing is I'm a 2 year old.))

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((It's hard to be a 2yr old. Not much to do.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((you get to be the girl who basically gets what she wants because she's so little^^))

Elsie crawled over to her dad to check if he waas still awake. He wasnt, sso she grabbed her sister and her cat and left the room.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve woke up in her sister's arms, "Sissy?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie looked down at her sister. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve nodded, holding her tummy.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((continued in kitchen))

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
((there's a little boy at the rose family entrance hall))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((already got him. he's asleep in my bed))