Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Rose Family Mansion > The Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The Kitchen

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Anna was in the kitchen cooking for her family as usual. And as usual, she was wearing her old high school uniform.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie came in, holding Eve and Bob. She set Bob on the floor and Eve in her highchair. "What do you want to eat?" she asked.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Food." Eve replied.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

The doorbell rang

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie went to the fridge and looked inside. She found nothing interesting to eat, so she went to the pantry. "How about macaroni and cheese?"

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

The doorbell rang again

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie sighed and went to answer it.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Mike crawled into the kitchen

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve crawled into the kitchen, she noticed Elise making mac and cheese.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around and saw the boy from before, crawling into the kitchen. "Hi! What's your name? I'm making macaroni and cheese if you want any."

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Alexis....is Bored. Wanna RP? wrote: "She turned around and saw the boy from before, crawling into the kitchen. "Hi! What's your name? I'm making macaroni and cheese if you want any.""

"M-Mike." he said in a babyish voice.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve crawled closer to Elise, hiding from her dad.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie guarded her sister and said coldly, "Thanks Dad. I'll clean it up after I've made Eve some dinner."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Food." Eve said clapping her hands.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at her sister.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve hugged her sister's legs, "How long?" She asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm. Five minutes?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Otay." Eve said rubbing her grumbling stomach.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ten minutes later, Elsie had Eve seated in her highchair eating her macaroni. She sat down at the table with her own bowel.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve stuck her small hands into the mac and cheese, eating a few noodles at a time. Her face was covered in cheese. "Yummy!"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve whimpered, trying to be less messy with her mac and cheese.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your fine Eve. I can clean you up. And Dad knows I will. He's just cranky."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Why cranky." Eve asked.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"He was drunk, remember. Now he's just tired and has a headache. Eat your food."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Otay..." Eve said continuing to eat her food.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie jumped. "Oh my gosh! I almost forgot!" She went over and picked Mike up and placed him in the spot next to Eve. "Would you like some food too?" She asked him.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve looked next to her at Mike.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Mike nodded. "Yes pwease."

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Mike then hugged Elsie.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie got out a bowel and filled it with tonights dinner. "Here you are," she said, placing the bowel in fron of Mike.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve had finished her food, her hands and face covered in cheese.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Mike started eating and then they heard tiny adorable snoring. Mike had fallen asleep with his face in his bowl.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Elsie shook her head at him, then looked at Eve.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Mike woke up and looked around.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve smiled.