Highlander Romance discussion

Highlander audiobooks on Audible

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Temperamental Angel | 15 comments So I've been listening to the Outlander series on my Audible app on my phone for the past 2½ months on my 3 hour commute, but since ABOSA is not available on audio in my country, I was wondering if you guys might recommend some good highlanderbooks from Audible? (I'm on a highlander high right now because of the outlander series and need more;P)
Ohhh and I've allready read KMM's highlander and fever series, and the Children of the mist series by Paula Quinn, but that's all the experience I have with highlander novels.
So I hope you guys could help me find something good to listen to?

message 2: by Jambarie (new)

Jambarie (jeanmarieski) | 4 comments I just downloaded audible last night... and I am already in LOOOOVE. Outlander is number one on my list. I have the books in all forms and am looking forward to the unabridged audiobook. I also got "The Winter Sea" for a steal as I own in on kindle (they offer deals when you own titles on kindle)... I would highly recommend this book. Susanna Kearsley is the author. It has become one of my new favorites.

Temperamental Angel | 15 comments I just checked that one out on audible... It is now on my wish list:D thanks for the rec