Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > Jace's bedroom

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
Jace's bedroom

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace came in and changed. She threw the disgusting clothing out the window and sat on her bed.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny crawled into her bedroom looking sad. "I don't feel good."

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

"My tummy hurts." He said sadly and softly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Yeah. I noticed. " she replied with disdain.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "I-I-Im s-s-sorry."

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny crawled out of her room and then out the front door. There was a scream and then nothing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace hadn't heard. She was lost in thoughts of her latest adventure with A.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy ran into her room frantically. "Johnny's been kidnapped."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace wasn't really paying attention, "I'm sorry, did I hear you knock?"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"FOR GOD'S SAKE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER HAS BEEN TAKEN!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "By who, Asshole?" she had decided it was his new nickname until he got a better attitude.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

"I don't know. A car drove over and the door opened. They offered Johnny peanut butter, grabbed him then drove off." Wolfy told her.

The phone rang it was the kidnappers. "That was not a little kid, that was a little demon thing. He's by the Cortes Front yard." They hung up.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace's face lit up. "Oh I go over there all the time with Shadow! It's a pretty... Gangstery neighborhood." of course, the twins were into gangsters, so it made sense.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

"Come on." Wolfy ran to his car and got into the passenger side. "You drive. I don't know where it is."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Then were taking my car. The Street People know my car." that was what Jace referred to gangsters as. The Street People.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

"Alright." He got into the passenger side of her car.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace slammed the gas.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

((go to the Cortes frontyard))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace came in and sat on her bed.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey knocked on Jace's door. "What are you doing?" he called.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace skipped over and opened the door, "Sitting and and more sitting."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments He smirked. "Just sitting? Why?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I don't want anyone to spill the surprise!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Brandon and Mara don't even know about it," laughed Trey, pressing his forehead against hers. "So that'd be next to impossible."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Oh, and you promised not to spill, so I'm home free," she giggled.

message 27: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:05PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Yup. My lips are very sealed," Trey said with a gleam in his eyes.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace smiled and kissed him quickly before spinning away.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "You wanna leave soon?" asked Trey, smiling at her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Leave? Where are we going?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Why would I tell you?" said Trey mischievously.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Well I need to know how to dress, hm?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Oh, you girls, twenty outfits for each different place, it's crazy. Um, just be casual. Might want something to change into later though," said Trey mysteriously.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Should the 'later' outfit be casual too?" Jace asked with a smirk. "After all, 20 outfits.."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey sighed with pretend annoyance, a smile on his face. "Yes, that should be casual too. Unless you feel like not being casual, in which case you can dress awkwardly, or I can change my plans," he said.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No no, casual is fine." Without bothering to move, Jace changed in the middle of the room and grabbed an extra outfit from the closet. "Ready when you are."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey hid a grin, as he turned around and headed towards the front door.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace followed close behind, swaying and humming.

message 39: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:50PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Do you have any objections if we don't take your car?" asked Trey.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No, not particularly, unless you plan to dump me on the side of the road.."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Oh no, nothing like that. It's just I thought you'd enjoy a little payback for what Brandon did two days ago," said Trey, pulling out a set of keys from his pocket and swinging them on his finger. "Guess who's pocket I picked a few minutes ago?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She clapped and grinned, "Oh hell yeah."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey opened the passenger door of Brandon's Camaro for Jace, grinning. "I though you might like that idea."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) With a small curtsey, she slid in.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey closed the door, got into the driver's seat, and turned to Jace. "Now, no looking while I'm driving, it's bot ginna be a surprise if you're watching," he warned.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) With a grin, Jace hid her face.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey pulled out of the Fox's driveway. Two minutes later, gus phone went off. "Oh dearie me, it's Brandon," sniggered Trey. "Whoops! I meant to hit the accept button, but I somehow hit decline. Oh well!"

((to the city rp, look for the most recent posting, and teehee, it's staying a secret till then lol))