Book Geeks and Bookniks discussion

Chit Chat > I had a dream...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacey (new)

Stacey I had a dream that I was at the doctor's office and when the doctor came out and called my name it wasn't my Dr, it was James Patterson. I happened to be reading Private Games and he asked me how I liked it. When I asked about my doctor, he said he's gone missing, but besides being a best selling author, he's also a neurologist and I'm in good hands. The rest of my appointment was spent talking about the book. lol

message 2: by Annika (new)

Annika That's really funny!

message 3: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen (gkonkler5) Ha! But why a neurologist? Hmmm???

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 95 comments Lol!!

message 5: by Theresa (new)

Theresa The dream of a dedicated reader!

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol (actutor) Too funny. My mom's doctor likes to read, and many times, we discuss the book I have along with me.

message 7: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Darnay (JesseDarnay) | 1 comments I had a book dream last night. My mom was reading my novel and I was watching her as though from a close cloud. Watching her face all intent as she read. Then, flash forward, I was watching her wading in the middle of a sea. Probably something like the Dead Sea. The sky all pencil gray. She was shaking her head, crying. (Incidentally, one of the key characters in my book is based on my mother, a character who's portrayed as having a difficult relationship with herself, her husband, her daughter.) Maybe I should go see the neurologist...